'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Lol true. Jw what his reasonings were since he decomitted from them, then committed to FSU just to decomitt and now in talks with FL again?
i don't know the story behind his decommittment from UF, but back in the spring, UF had a string of kids decommit when all that Chris Steele stuff was going on, and the fall out from that....

that and as bad as willie t was, the guy can recruit, and they needed players....so being in state, another name brand...probably an easy switch for MJ.

and now willie t is gone, and the pendulum has swung back to UF being "good" again, so he's got the chance to run home to mama so to speak.

i'll be surprised if he doesn't go back with FL, but per the VQ podcast, MJ has a spot here now if he wants in....kinda like with Tisdol, we have spots right now, but both are waiting to see if they can get in with their 1st choice. we're back up plans for both i think.

i don't know the story behind his decommittment from UF, but back in the spring, UF had a string of kids decommit when all that Chris Steele stuff was going on, and the fall out from that....

that and as bad as willie t was, the guy can recruit, and they needed players....so being in state, another name brand...probably an easy switch for MJ.

and now willie t is gone, and the pendulum has swung back to UF being "good" again, so he's got the chance to run home to mama so to speak.

i'll be surprised if he doesn't go back with FL, but per the VQ podcast, MJ has a spot here now if he wants in....kinda like with Tisdol, we have spots right now, but both are waiting to see if they can get in with their 1st choice. we're back up plans for both i think.
"run home to mama so to speak."
Lol, excellent way to put it. Tell ya what, the immaturity displayed by some of these kids cracks me up.

"run home to mama so to speak."
Lol, excellent way to put it. Tell ya what, the immaturity displayed by some of these kids cracks me up.
yeah, there's definitely some of that out there for sure. but in his defense, and the prospects' in general, this process is a grinding one for those that aren't the "elite" types that actually have the leverage in recruiting.

i would imagine when he comitted to UF, he was a)securing a spot so he didn't have to worry about it b) trying to skip the "grind" part.

but, with the way things were going at UF earlier in the year, i can't really blame him for flipping. and then, with how things went for FSU late in the year, can't blame him for decommitting from there.

you don't know what you don't know, and the good news for him, and tisdol, is they both have big time suitors, even if their 1st choice doesn't come calling. so at this point in the process, they're probably doing the right thing for themselves.

the difference being tisdol hasn't committed anywhere prior.

anyway, it's also a bit of a dangerous game for guys like this because programs are going to get to the point where they're not going to wait....and with 12 days to ESD, we're in that window....so buckle up....

in the end, if UF wants MJ and Auburn wants Tisdol, they'll get them.

yeah, there's definitely some of that out there for sure. but in his defense, and the prospects' in general, this process is a grinding one for those that aren't the "elite" types that actually have the leverage in recruiting.

i would imagine when he comitted to UF, he was a)securing a spot so he didn't have to worry about it b) trying to skip the "grind" part.

but, with the way things were going at UF earlier in the year, i can't really blame him for flipping. and then, with how things went for FSU late in the year, can't blame him for decommitting from there.

you don't know what you don't know, and the good news for him, and tisdol, is they both have big time suitors, even if their 1st choice doesn't come calling. so at this point in the process, they're probably doing the right thing for themselves.

the difference being tisdol hasn't committed anywhere prior.

anyway, it's also a bit of a dangerous game for guys like this because programs are going to get to the point where they're not going to wait....and with 12 days to ESD, we're in that window....so buckle up....

in the end, if UF wants MJ and Auburn wants Tisdol, they'll get them.
Yeah. Who is it that we're putting the pressure on to make a decision by the 18th? The one Auburn told to wait til after early signing period? Is it Tisdol or Thomas? Can't remember.

Yeah. Who is it that we're putting the pressure on to make a decision by the 18th? The one Auburn told to wait til after early signing period? Is it Tisdol or Thomas? Can't remember.
tisdol i think. we're not pressuring thomas at all, at least to make a decision. we're recruiting him like we're in 2nd place right now, but not pressuring him to make a decision.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
UF may not have a spot for him. But he's visiting UF this weekend and FSU next, so it seems likely we're the backup to the backup.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Lol true. Jw what his reasonings were since he decomitted from them, then committed to FSU just to decomitt and now in talks with FL again?

My guess is he’s a young’n and young’ns do what young’ns do... he may have family on both sides of that camp. Whatever it is it’s telling me right now UT is outside looking in.

Feel bad for them in a way, but they're the new UT and hopefully we're at the start of putting the last decade behind us.
i don't feel too bad for them....lol. but i'd like them to at least be somewhat relevant so they could take some momentum from UF on the trail down there.

VN Store

Back