'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Friend of mine (big nole fan) coaches at Lakeland hs and he was upset FSU didn't get him. He thinks the kid will play year 1

Heck I would be happy to steal a kid every year from Lakeland area. Lots of talent in Lakeland every year and surroundng areas like Bartow where Vols RB Tim Jordan is from and Lake Wales, Frostproof and even a little west in Seffner, Fl too. Vols used to steal some talent in these areas back in the days with Cheese Henry, Alvin Harper, Tony Thompson, etc....

I thought it was just one season??I know they had like 4 seasons with different training staff?
Lawson was actually the S&C coach from 2013 thru 2015. Jones brought him with him from Cincinnati.

Lawson was fired after the 2015 season partly to appease JRM, Kamara and Sutton as they were deciding whether to return for another season vs declaring for the draft.
One of Lawson's underlings (forget his name) served as the S&C coach for 2016.
Butch hired the S&C Coach from the Rams for the 2017 season... then all of them were fired.

IMO Lawson was a good S&C coach, but Butch let the players control who was their S&C coach and it cost Butch his job within 2 seasons.

Lawson was actually the S&C coach from 2013 thru 2015. Jones brought him with him from Cincinnati.

Lawson was fired after the 2015 season partly to appease JRM, Kamara and Sutton as they were deciding whether to return for another season vs declaring for the draft.
Butch hired the S&C Coach from the Rams for the 2017 season... then all of them were fired.

IMO Lawson was a good S&C coach, but Butch let the players control who was their S&C coach and it cost Butch his job within 2 seasons.
Lawson was ELITE. At least from what I heard, there may have been some other reasons he was let go.

His underling was terrible and Rock never had enough time to make an impact. All this turnover led to the weakest teams in 2017 and 2018. We just now look strong again this year.

DKjr was a freshman in 2015... And had a good year as a freshman. Struggled thereafter, no?

Yes, Butch was stupid for firing Lawson

Looks like he needs time in the weight room but he’s explosive. In a couple years he should be a legit pass rusher.

Blue font?

He already looks like Hercules. And supposedly he's up to 235.

He looked like he was already 225 during the season.
Yeah it really doesn’t take that long for a guy that big to add 20 lbs. and that’s all he really needs to be effective, although getting into the 250s is probably ideal

VN Store

Back