'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

He was probably joking but pull up twitter and you'll see many Bama fans wanting Saban fired.

Then Bama fans are now officially the dumbest fan base on the face rerouted of the planet. But I would be happier than Jamis Winston at an all you can eat crab leg buffet if Saban was fired

I don't really remember, but when he chose Bama, didn't his mom have like a Bama sweatshirt on or something? Seems odd if he was really planning on choosing UT.

I don't really remember, but when he chose Bama, didn't his mom have like a Bama sweatshirt on or something? Seems odd if he was really planning on choosing UT.
Bama left her size sweatshirt in the duffel bag with all the money they gave her.

Just throwing this out. More than a few griped about Clemson and Notre Dame making it in over UGA. Notre Dame gave Clemson a better game.
Ga was overrated. Texas proved that. LSU was no fluke. They weren't that good. LSU was the 2nd best team in the SEC this year.

Fromm didn't play well but I don't agree with that. GA defense did not stop Texas' offense.

Don’t disagree with that but Fromm without pressure missed 3 wide open receivers downfield which would have all been touchdowns if his accuracy wasn’t poop early in the game.

VN Store

Back