tqabsgxs0ouugfoazqt4

WDE
6'5'' | 215 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

Rivals.com

Khris Bogle, Cardinal Gibbons, Weak-Side Defensive End

Khris Bogle - Hudl

Last edited by a moderator:
"i talk to miami every day, i talk to tennessee every day, especially in the morning," he said. "same with florida, louisville and ohio state."

the constant communication is on his mind but bogle, who doesn't yet have a list of leaders or standout schools, admits his eventual decision is far from his own. "if my mom likes the school and if my family can get to the games, i take that into consideration," he said. "also, what i bring to the program, like if i can play as a freshman. Am i going to have to sit and wait? "because i'm trying to get on the field and play."

as he attempts to continue his evaluations, a bevy of sec programs will be next up to get him on campus. "i'm going to florida next weekend and probably the weekend after that i'm going to tennessee," bogle said. "i'm trying to make a big trip to alabama, lsu and texas a&m."

in addition to taking in each atmosphere, the on-field role could vary for the 6-foot-4, 205-pounder, though seeing the field in any capacity takes priority. "alabama says standing up, coming off the edge, tennessee, defensive end, they want to put weight on me," he said. "and miami says i can do whatever i want to do. "however i can get on the field, i'll do it."

bogle hopes to eventually trim his long list of scholarship offers and some of the programs in contact most are likely to make the cut. "tennessee, alabama, ohio state, texas a&m, louisville, florida...it's a lot of schools," he said.

Reactions: 1 person
"i talk to miami every day, i talk to tennessee every day, especially in the morning," he said. "same with florida, louisville and ohio state."

the constant communication is on his mind but bogle, who doesn't yet have a list of leaders or standout schools, admits his eventual decision is far from his own. "if my mom likes the school and if my family can get to the games, i take that into consideration," he said. "also, what i bring to the program, like if i can play as a freshman. Am i going to have to sit and wait? "because i'm trying to get on the field and play."

as he attempts to continue his evaluations, a bevy of sec programs will be next up to get him on campus. "i'm going to florida next weekend and probably the weekend after that i'm going to tennessee," bogle said. "i'm trying to make a big trip to alabama, lsu and texas a&m."

in addition to taking in each atmosphere, the on-field role could vary for the 6-foot-4, 205-pounder, though seeing the field in any capacity takes priority. "alabama says standing up, coming off the edge, tennessee, defensive end, they want to put weight on me," he said. "and miami says i can do whatever i want to do. "however i can get on the field, i'll do it."

bogle hopes to eventually trim his long list of scholarship offers and some of the programs in contact most are likely to make the cut. "tennessee, alabama, ohio state, texas a&m, louisville, florida...it's a lot of schools," he said.

May be a challenge if distance is a factor. Sounds like a similar situation as the two California corners we were going after.

And if he's at 205lb why wouldn't we let him play outside linebacker?

May be a challenge if distance is a factor. Sounds like a similar situation as the two California corners we were going after.

And if he's at 205lb why wouldn't we let him play outside linebacker?

Because in Pruitt’s system, OLB’s are smallish DE’s.

That's what I mean, why are we recruiting him as a 3-4 DE?

He’s got a 6’5 frame. They’ve got experience evaluating individual body types and how they project. And his profile has him at 215...bet it’s more.

[twitter]980213137847783429[/twitter]

Tino Sunseri re-tweeted this.

Don’t know if that means anything

An elite pass rusher would be a nice addition

Edit: Disregard. Apparently we like him at DE. Guess he does have plenty of time to put weight on and often those profiles on 247 are outdated. He could already be a bit heavier than listed

Last edited:
Why we wasting OVs in spring? These kids will commit and OV other places in the fall and we will be behind the 8 ball.

Why we wasting OVs in spring? These kids will commit and OV other places in the fall and we will be behind the 8 ball.

Aren’t we able to have two OVs, one in the spring and one in the fall?

Could be completely wrong...

VN Store

Back