'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

Just click the ignore button when you view his profile. If everyone would quit acknowledging the sister humpers, quoting their posts, and arguing with them they would lose most of their enjoyment. Too many of us let these rival posters live in our heads rent free.

College sports are cylical. Remember the 90s when Fulmer wrecked Bammer? Or look on the bright side at our men's basketball team reaping the upside of all of those down years just a short time ago.
I agree, but you shouldn't have to deal with rival trolls here. He is the master of the passive/aggressive troll game. There are others that don't bother me as much, but I agree, and will tale your advice.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If you assembled a team of recruits that shunned Tennessee at the last moment we’d be stacking natty’s in the janitor’s closet they’re be so many.

In a weird way, this actually encourages me. If Pruitt can get us over the hump...These kind of players will actually start getting on board instead of wussing out.

Reactions: jwilliams
What changed his mind within an hour?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Just listening to the CBS sports podcast and they said Bogle told the NBC broadcast he was going to pick the TN the morning before the game. Kind of explains the indecisive look on his face when he picked. Needless to say this one ain’t over.

Second place is first loser.

VN Store

Back