'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

Clemson OL gave Lawrence excellent protection and time to throw. Their WRs made some good catches and plays after the catch.

Bama OL actually played decent. It was great playcalling and disguised coverages and last minute blitzes that forced pressure on Tua and made him uncomfortable.

Bama got whooped. Was great to see.

I will never understand a recruit trolling a legit school that has been recruiting him/showing him respect, and then they pull something like this... so short-sighted and ignorant. Talk about burning a permanent bridge...

I will never understand a recruit trolling a legit school that has been recruiting him/showing him respect, and then they pull something like this... so short-sighted and ignorant. Talk about burning a permanent bridge...
Changing his mind isn't trolling and doesn't mean he had any malicious intent.

So if you think him texting our coaches the day before saying he was coming and then announces another the school the next day isn't trolling, you've got an interesting perspective on life...
Maybe, just maybe he changed his mind and it had nothing to do with trolling the coaches. Weird concept right?

Reactions: OrangenSC
If he was sure enough about coming here to call the coaches to tell them he was coming, WTF could possibly change his mind in 24 hours or less???
A charger. I don't know but it's a big decision for a kid and changed minds are common and a much more likely explanation than some inside troll job that nobody would see except the coaches. By all accounts he has always really like our coaches and school so yeah of course he is trolling them for a little self chuckle.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back