'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

I say VOL...

even though I don't know his mom or have texted him or his family or drove by his house and shouted GBO!! or called him or his family and the fact that he committed to the dark side or my handle is not Orange Defense or Orange Offense..... etc...

gut feeling...

or nah....

Reactions: jp1
At the end of NSD, I hope we have him. However, we are in on some other big names too & spots are tight. But when was the last time we had to turn some legit players down? This sucks but @ the same time it's a good problem to have.
With it looking like Cox will stick now, we have 21 already signed/committed. That only leaves 4.

Darnell Wright
Henry To’oto’o
George Pickens
Khris Bogle

That’s my dream finish.

With it looking like Cox will stick now, we have 21 already signed/committed. That only leaves 4.

Darnell Wright
Henry To’oto’o
George Pickens
Khris Bogle

That’s my dream finish.

We do not have 25 spots available this year. The number is 22-23. Cox and Harris are less of a commit than Darnell Wright at this point.
We will be lucky if we finish with Wright, To’oto’o, and Russell. Anybody past that is just a bonus.

We do not have 25 spots available this year. The number is 22-23. Cox and Harris are less of a commit than Darnell Wright at this point.
We will be lucky if we finish with Wright, To’oto’o, and Russell. Anybody past that is just a bonus.

This is a floating number several times it has been explained that we have 25 by some weird equation or some fact...cannot find which thread it is in but more that likely it floats in the Recruiting thread of this Forum.

This is a floating number several times it has been explained that we have 25 by some weird equation or some fact...cannot find which thread it is in but more that likely it floats in the Recruiting thread of this Forum.
Cuz Chryst and Madre London counted forward against this class.

Man I hope he doesn't end up at Florida. Looks like they have at least 3-4 more spots. 247 shows they took 20 last year, but not sure how many grad transfers they may have had. I know "rankings don't matter" to many, but they provide evidence of our program development. I just want to be higher than Florida on that board when the dust settles. Do our two players with medical retirements give us more spots for this year or next year?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If they are so crunched on numbers this year, why would they take a project ee like Jarrod Means? That is what is confusing me about this staff right now. Take a sure fire signee? or hope for a better one? not sure.

Oh, for the love of God. Please, no.

That is one show that I would pay not to see.
If they are so crunched on numbers this year, why would they take a project ee like Jarrod Means? That is what is confusing me about this staff right now. Take a sure fire signee? or hope for a better one? not sure.
It take a year just to learn the system there is no reason to take a RB or QB that only can play for 1 year we wasted 2 scholly last year which we could have used this year if its a very good OL or DL take him if he good the way i look at it if the kid has only 1 year unless he is a can't miss player save the scholly for the next recruiting class.

That ended up being a bad decision.
I would say coach JP won't waste any scholly's this year with a player that has just 1 year left we needed the bodies last year thats why he did what he did with GIBBS and the kid from Michigan they have 2 years left and could be impact players for 2 years.

It take a year just to learn the system there is no reason to take a RB or QB that only can play for 1 year we wasted 2 scholly last year which we could have used this year if its a very good OL or DL take him if he good the way i look at it if the kid has only 1 year unless he is a can't miss player save the scholly for the next recruiting class.
I guess the coaches were thinking the line was so bad that the starting QB and RB would not make it half a season so the extra insurance was worth it to them.

Darnell Wright
Henry To’oto’o
George Pickens
Khris Bogle

That’s my dream finish.

If Harris sticks we have 21. Most are saying UNC or blue shirt so I wouldn't count him. I'd say we are at 20.

VN Store

Back