'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

agreed.

but i think if there was ever an opportunity to get him, it's probably now. should still keep swinging imo.
If he really did call our coaches and tell them he was coming here then switched to Bama on TV. I can see them not pushing too hard on this one. You can only be trolled so many times before you just walk away, imo.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
If he really did call our coaches and tell them he was coming here then switched to Bama on TV. I can see them not pushing too hard on this one. You can only be trolled so many times before you just walk away, imo.
i guess it depends on how much credance you give to that being true? i don't think Bogle is doing any visits, and if he is,s they are off the radar. so we'll see.

i don't have a lot of faith here at all, mind you. but given our needs on the DL, if htere's a shot, you take it.

It depends on the situation. If the Tenn coaches know he's under alot of pressure at home to go bama, they will cut him some slack. If he simply just played them along, they probably wont waste their time anymore on him.

Lived in Delray for a while. Glad to be out!
The rate you’re going......you’ll be in living in Savannah soon.👍

Peaygolf, Delray is fun on the blvd on Atlantic Ave. Go there weekly because my cigar shop hangout is located on Atlantic. However, Delray has become the drug attic recovery center of the world. Every heroine, meth and opioid attic from up North is in Delray now at one of the recovery centers or walking down Linton Blvd. and Federal Hwy like zombies. And of course crime has followed. Not sure why Delray allows this.

Peaygolf, Delray is fun on the blvd on Atlantic Ave. Go there weekly because my cigar shop hangout is located on Atlantic. However, Delray has become the drug attic recovery center of the world. Every heroine, meth and opioid attic from up North is in Delray now at one of the recovery centers or walking down Linton Blvd. and Federal Hwy like zombies. And of course crime has followed. Not sure why Delray allows this.
It’s best to keep the attics in the addict

Reactions: igotworms
Is there a legit chance bogle ends up at UF? Would be a shock but there were a lot of upvotes in tosh and bogle visit thread

I’ll take it

May the best recruiters win or bagmen win

Is there a legit chance bogle ends up at UF? Would be a shock but there were a lot of upvotes in tosh and bogle visit thread

I’ll take

May the best recruiters win or bagmen
At the end of NSD, I hope we have him. However, we are in on some other big names too & spots are tight. But when was the last time we had to turn some legit players down? This sucks but @ the same time it's a good problem to have.

Reactions: BIG BOI 23
At the end of NSD, I hope we have him. However, we are in on some other big names too & spots are tight. But when was the last time we had to turn some legit players down? This sucks but @ the same time it's a good problem to have.
Your many guys to pick from could be our advantage here

I like it for both of us let’s get this t
Rivalry fun again

VN Store

Back