'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

I thought our staff saw something they didn’t like in the Bogle recruitment and backed off?
Backed off may be overstating but it was said that he may not be as high a priority I think. But still probably recruiting him hard. All rumors though based on his play this season and maybe not gaining weight. Who knows though.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Roman Harrison is an OLB all day in Pruitt’s 3-4

He played DT in high school out of necessity.
I know. Just saying he's had his hand in the dirt...

I think he's built as an OLB right now. Agreed.

But his frame had the capacity to add weight.... If that's the direction they want to go. And DL is a need...

So I just don't know that it's certain is all I'm saying.

I know. Just saying he's had his hand in the dirt...

I think he's built as an OLB right now. Agreed.

But his frame had the capacity to add weight.... If that's the direction they want to go. And DL is a need...

So I just don't know that it's certain is all I'm saying.
I think he's a hybrid. OLB in 3 man fronts and assuming he bulks up to around 260 or so, DE in 4 man fronts. If he gets all the way up to about 280 maybe then he goes to DE in 3 man fronts. Boom. Everyone is a little bit right.

Isn't Charles Kelley one of the big reasons we got our foot in the door with this kid ? If so we are in no better shape than Alabama. They lose Tosh, we lose Kelley. Miami wins out by default. Thoughts ?

I think he's a hybrid. OLB in 3 man fronts and assuming he bulks up to around 260 or so, DE in 4 man fronts. If he gets all the way up to about 280 maybe then he goes to DE in 3 man fronts. Boom. Everyone is a little bit right.
Yeah and he's already 240ish...260 isn't a stretch. Especially if he can keep the speed...

Isn't Charles Kelley one of the big reasons we got our foot in the door with this kid ? If so we are in no better shape than Alabama. They lose Tosh, we lose Kelley. Miami wins out by default. Thoughts ?

I don't think so. Don't recall seeing him involved here. Either way Manny Diaz isn't letting him out of Miami come NSD

Reactions: quadlee21

VN Store

Back