'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

Will never understand how people who appear to spend half their lives hanging out in the recruiting forum of a college football message board then complain about how a kid handles his recruitment.

Recruit: gets offers from literally dozens of top schools
RF fans: “sure hope we get him”
Recruit: it appears that people on every major college football website cares about what I’m doing and follows it religiously, I think I’ll cut my list down
RF fans: “what an ashole, how dare he keep us posted at all. Can’t believe he so egotistical to give us the exact type of info we regularly obsess about”

I think they get more points the earlier they set their pick. So they pick even with low confidence because if they’re right they get the most points, if they’re wrong or their confidence changes, well at least they tried

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Will never understand how people who appear to spend half their lives hanging out in the recruiting forum of a college football message board then complain about how a kid handles his recruitment.

Recruit: it appears that people on every major college football website cares about what I’m doing and follows it religiously, I think I’ll cut my list down
RF fans: “what an ashole, how dare he keep us posted at all. Can’t believe he so egotistical to give us the exact type of info we regularly obsess about”

People think the recruits owe them for the inordinate amount of time they waste here. Power users here spend hours on end tracking every post of a thread and when a recruit trims his list from 20 to 15, they can't reconcile.

I think the intent is predominantly humorous. Wouldn’t think too much about it

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If recruits are still monkeying around with top 10's this late in the game, they must not be getting much attention at home. This is crazy.

If recruits are still monkeying around with top 10's this late in the game, they must not be getting much attention at home. This is crazy.

If posters on this board come here just to complain about 17-18 yr old kids not making up their minds quick enough for their liking, they must not be getting much attention at home. This is crazy.

If posters on this board come here just to complain about 17-18 yr old kids not making up their minds quick enough for their liking, they must not be getting much attention at home. This is crazy.

No its nothing to do with my liking. A kid knows which 3-4 teams are a better fit than 15 teams thats dropped to 10, 8 , 5, then 3 etc. You know its the "all bout me" climate that gives teens the idea. But, teens I get, you do it for likes.

VN Store

Back