'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

Used to just be for clout. Now I think UT is selling them on how big of a brand they can have here with the massive VN following. Could possibly mean more money in their pockets with the whole being paid for their likeness thing.

So now it’s a smart business move for the player as well. Involve as many fan bases as possible and grow your following.

And yes it is very, very annoying.
The only problem is, when you pick a school, fans of the schools you didn't pick are going to unfollow you.

This is not Catbone
It can’t be Carbone
It’s not even related to Catbone

Catbone does not approve or endorse this message

"Telling y'all this dude is a first rounder ... Too bad he will surely go to one of our rivals"
- Catbone, probably

Kids are seriously thinking about branding now. IMO it's going to be one of our strongest recruiting tools. We still had a top 5 brand when we were bad. You bring in top talent year after year, and we will have a top 2, if not the top brand in all of college football

No doubt about it. When I moved out to Arizona in 2013, the amount of respect for Tennessee football would be shocking to people back home. Everyone who follows college football around here also knows it's only a matter of time before UT rises back to prominence. Everybody except our rivals want the Vols fighting for championships again.

Our brand is extremely well executed. Very few programs match the aesthetics UT offers: the beauty of Neyland Stadium, the Vol Navy, Smokey, checkerboard end zones, Rocky Top,our distinctive shade of orange. Maybe two or three other programs can compete with UT in this category.

If college football enables athletes to financially capitalize due to their association with brand power then we offer more to prospective players than about anybody. We've been down for a while yet UT is still the top revenue program in the conference. That says a lot.

Last edited:
-VolQuest.

This the same VQ that said Malcom Johnson liked UT, Bama, Michigan, and OSU and then Malcom Johnson dropped a top 8 with only Bama in it out of those teams?

But I do believe Vols in this one. Kamar been saying from the beginning he was gonna try and get Terrion Arnold to join him

“I’ve been heavily involved with them for a while,” Arnold said of the Vols. “I would’ve been visiting them right before spring football started, but corona and stuff shut all that down.”

Arnold received a scholarship offer from Tennessee in late October, and he said the Vols are “definitely” one of a number of teams he’s hearing from frequently, along with Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, Oregon, West Virginia, Florida and Florida State, among others.

“They just say, ‘You’re a defensive All-American, and you can also impact the game on the offensive side of the ball and in the kick-return, punt-return games,’” said Arnold, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 85 overall prospect and No. 2 safety in the 2021 class.

“I talk to them about every other day. … Really, (they like) just my playmaking on the defensive side of the ball. They say I’m a game-changer, and they’re really just trying to preach it to me and Kamar (Wilcoxson).

“If I came to Tennessee, I would definitely be rooming with De’Shawn and Kamar,” Arnold said.

“(I like) Coach Ansley’s development on players. He gets guys and really develops them into Jim Thorpe Award contenders and stuff like that. And definitely Kamar and De’Shawn, just knowing you have a class coming up in your secondary, it’s almost like going to the same middle school with somebody and knowing that they’ll play high school with you, too. It’s all about building relationships.”
Callahan

Vol

Please
source.gif

VN Store

Back