'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

This kid just needs to say screw it and commit to us already.

SIAP
2021 | JP2 | Terrion Arnold (@ArnoldTerrion) has received a Basketball offer from The University of Alabama. Terrion now holds an offer in Basketball and Football. #5100PANTHERS #PANTHERWAY on Twitter

SIAP
2021 | JP2 | Terrion Arnold (@ArnoldTerrion) has received a Basketball offer from The University of Alabama. Terrion now holds an offer in Basketball and Football. #5100PANTHERS #PANTHERWAY on Twitter
Ha basketball offers to football recruits are basically meaningless. They will always count towards football. It’s the equivalent of promising a recruit a number or telling him he can play a certain position and then changing it up when they get on campus.

Ha basketball offers to football recruits are basically meaningless. They will always count towards football. It’s the equivalent of promising a recruit a number or telling him he can play a certain position and then changing it up when they get on campus.
But he can join our recruits that are going to play basketball. We could have a whole team. 😊

What was it. Its been deleted.
Kid wants Twitter followers. Hitting up VolNation because of our social media presence. Some people will get annoyed and bitch about it, but we have a legit shot at this kid, and want him, so the Twitter warriors should appease him.

I can understand getting annoyed at the randos, but when it's a player we want that we have a legit shot with, just appease him. If he screws us over, then just unfollow him later. Positive fan response during recruiting is not a bad thing.

My bad, it's Instagram.

Last edited:
It's of no consequence to me and has no affect on my life, but damn if it isn't annoying watching what Twitter and the Social Media era has become. It seems all kids be clout chasing these days and fishing for meaningless likes/followers.

Used to just be for clout. Now I think UT is selling them on how big of a brand they can have here with the massive VN following. Could possibly mean more money in their pockets with the whole being paid for their likeness thing.

So now it’s a smart business move for the player as well. Involve as many fan bases as possible and grow your following.

And yes it is very, very annoying.

VN Store

Back