'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

Bit some on the stop and go but made a nice recovery. Can’t wait.
Actually played the stop and go perfectly respected it but didn’t turn his head to look for the ball stayed attached to the Wr hip... look when the wr look keep sprinting find the ball make a play on it... textbook

I clicked on the tweet and it took me to his twitter page, you don't want to miss this! He has a love for Rivals and there is some classic material there,

Has UT been trending here? I know that 247 sports crystal balls havent indicated that but seeing any insiders have eluded to that or not

Arnold is my #1 want for Tennessee’s recruiting class this cycle, regardless of position. His measurable & film scream elite talent. He is just an absolute alpha on the football field. He looks just like the type of DB that Alabama, LSU, OSU, etc. have landed lately & developed into a 1st-Round NFL Draft selection in 3-4 years.

**I’m not Mike Farrell so take this assessment with a grain of salt.

Arnold is my #1 want for Tennessee’s recruiting class this cycle, regardless of position. His measurable & film scream elite talent. He is just an absolute alpha on the football field. He looks just like the type of DB that Alabama, LSU, OSU, etc. have landed lately & developed into a 1st-Round NFL Draft selection in 3-4 years.

**I’m not Mike Farrell so take this assessment with a grain of salt.
Agreed. Game changer

I sure wish there was more on this guy as recruiting goes. He's been pretty quiet, would love to get him in the boat. Between him and Green and the kid from WV I'm hoping the boat is full for the position prior to the Dec. 4 visit from the number 1 JUCO. We just haven't been nearly as lucky with Jucos or transfers as we have been with high school kids since CJP. Some success on the D line but I can't think of any others at the moment.

I sure wish there was more on this guy as recruiting goes. He's been pretty quiet, would love to get him in the boat. Between him and Green and the kid from WV I'm hoping the boat is full for the position prior to the Dec. 4 visit from the number 1 JUCO. We just haven't been nearly as lucky with Jucos or transfers as we have been with high school kids since CJP. Some success on the D line but I can't think of any others at the moment.

I’m pretty sure he’s said he wants to take his visits.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I’m pretty sure he’s said he wants to take his visits.
yep. he and kamar are tight. i'm sure he's well aware of TN and all that's going on.

but yeah, he's said it on more than one occaision, he's taking visits. no plan to commit any time soon.

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back