'20 FL CB Lovie Jenkins (Louisville transfer)

Kid commits: BOOMS ALL OVER! NEVER QUESTION CJP's ABILITY TO JUDGE A CORNER! YEE HAW!

Kid decommits: meh idk only 3 star and i never saw a fit here

Kid commits: BOOMS ALL OVER! NEVER QUESTION CJP's ABILITY TO JUDGE A CORNER! YEE HAW!

Kid decommits: meh idk only 3 star and i never saw a fit here
Well, you do have to question a kid's decision making if he'd rather go play for Louisville as a corner than for Pruitt/Ansley

Hubbs said on sports talk that Tennessee did not drop him but they hadn't been communicating much with him. Acted like it wasn't surprise or a big deal to the staff.
They may want to reevaluate where we are currently and continue to communicate with everyone, just in case we do not get this ship turned around quickly this season.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Other schools are going hard after our commitments. I would not be surprised if some are listening

They may want to reevaluate where we are currently and continue to communicate with everyone, just in case we do not get this ship turned around quickly this season.
Sounds like more of that we're too cool to gameplan and prepare for Georgia State nonsense.

Pretty sure our "just in case" reality is that we are looking at a 4-8 season at best, so we don't need to be acting like a fat girl who thinks she's hot and cold shouldering decent recruits we may not be able to replace if we don't go the optimal 4-8.

Last edited:
Pretty sure our "just in case" reality is that we are looking at 4-8 season at best, so we don't need to be acting like a fat girl who thinks she's hot and cold shouldering decent recruits we may not be able to replace if we don't go the optimal 4-8.

But fat girls do some good things because they know they have to earn it.

VN Store

Back