'20 FL CB Lovie Jenkins (Louisville transfer)

Hmmm... Going to be interesting to hear the VQ take on this. Is he a guy who saw us suck and flipped or a guy that we cooled on? Unfortunately I bet its the former

Wish I could say we're replacing him with a higher ranked player but oh well.

Hmmm... Going to be interesting to hear the VQ take on this. Is he a guy who saw us suck and flipped or a guy that we cooled on? Unfortunately I bet its the former
It’ll be ok when we hit our stride mid-season. We may not finish with a great record but I believe we’ll be able to show significant improvement and a promising trajectory as the season goes along. Gotta lot of young talent that just needs to settle in.

It’ll be ok when we hit our stride mid-season. We may not finish with a great record but I believe we’ll be able to show significant improvement and a promising trajectory as the season goes along. Gotta lot of young talent that just needs to settle in.
I agree. And hope you're right.

Reactions: NashVolDavis

I bet we just have simply been showing less attention and he felt the love. Regardless of how putrid our start has been we don’t lose recruits we highly value to Louisville.

Best of luck to the kid.

If hes leaving because we suck I dont know why he picked Louisville.

Missed where he decommitted. That not a thing anymore?

VN Store

Back