‘23 FL CB Jaremiah Anglin Jr.

So if anyone has any leftover fish puns from the Herring recruitment, here is your chance to use them.

Leaning towards FSU is what AP said

I think what he said was something more to effect of, "Most people expect him to ultimately end up at FSU" due to their ties to his high school. But FSU's staff is weak in recruiting, ours is the opposite, and of course now Bama is involved.

Reactions: lenoxvol
I think what he said was something more to effect of, "Most people expect him to ultimately end up at FSU" due to their ties to his high school. But FSU's staff is weak in recruiting, ours is the opposite, and of course now Bama is involved.

Not as weak as ya think...............

I mean they finished 21st in Composite rankings last year (not in a transition or even 1st year, mind you). Currently 14th this year. At Florida State...
I get it...Not where they once were, but "weak" might be overstating it a tad.

OV to FSU June 3, OV here the 17th.

FWIW, from poster on FSU 247 (I cannot vouch for his/her knowledge) today:

"Said on here a couple times June 8th commitment wasn’t happening and Tennessee biggest threat here. Now he may commit on that visit but highly doubtful. He genuinely loved the UT visit a month or so back. I continue to have no reason to believe it’ll be anyone but FSU."

Offered in Bama in late April. Seems like another DB who's neither a pure S nor a pure CB, so interesting where he fits on the overall DB board.

VN Store

Back