'21 FL CB De’Shawn Rucker (Tennessee signee)

We are going to have decommits. It's just who and when. It will be interesting to see how the staff handles it
Judging by how this is going so far if we carry momentum through the year and become 10essee by season end then I’m feeling the attrition will be 3 stars. Carrying big name commits into the season and having noticeable infield success gets their 4-5 star friends wanting to play ball.

Judging by how this is going so far if we carry momentum through the year and become 10essee by season end then I’m feeling the attrition will be 3 stars. Carrying big name commits into the season and having noticeable infield success gets their 4-5 star friends wanting to play ball.
considering how well this staff closes you could be looking at four 5 stars and a top 3 class in that scenario

considering how well this staff closes you could be looking at four 5 stars and a top 3 class in that scenario
Having four 5 stars with two of them being top recruits from Florida and Alabama will make all the jimmies rustle from our opponents. I’ve noticed the Alabama faithful have been quieter than normal during this recruiting streak while the Georgia and Florida fans have been first to throw shade. I think the Bama people know what Pruitt is capable of and got a small taste of that game last year. That late game test shook them a little.

VN Store

Back