'21 FL CB De’Shawn Rucker (Tennessee signee)

Wouldn't surprise me if UF tries to flip him. Friends with Kamar and Terrion Arnold. Helps their cause in landing Arnold if they can get him to flip. Wonder how solid he is?

Did he comment at all about Kamar flipping back to the gators?

Wouldn't surprise me if UF tries to flip him. Friends with Kamar and Terrion Arnold. Helps their cause in landing Arnold if they can get him to flip. Wonder how solid he is?

I checked his Twitter, he has not posted since the 17th. Quiet right now.

With this staffs reputation for turning out elite DBs I wouldn’t think we’d have to worry about losing Rucker or not finishing with a very good DB class.

Rucker would hurt more to lose than Wilcoxson.
But we have to get the McGhee kid out of Florida. Like you said this staff and evaluate and coach. Plenty of really DB left out there.

Good pass rush helps everything.

Oh I believe so.

Rucker is trying to get coached up.
He's a player. Easily one of our top 5 commits. HYPOTHETICALLY, yes it would really hurt to lose him is all.
Not sure how you are getting one of our top 5. I can think of at least 10 he would be behind.

He may be friends with Kamar but dude comes across as the opposite. I think we're good. Wouldn't surprise me if Arnold comes here for sure now, maybe him and Rucker are signing in relief that they get to get rid of Kamar.

VN Store

Back