'21 FL CB De’Shawn Rucker (Tennessee Commit)

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
The kind of players we need.
Never seen so many kids with chips on their shoulder. I like this culture if “us against the world” Pruitt and company are creating. Get those 70 guys fighting with heart in Gainesville and Tuscaloosa with that mentality is gonna get us wins.

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Wouldn't surprise me if UF tries to flip him. Friends with Kamar and Terrion Arnold. Helps their cause in landing Arnold if they can get him to flip. Wonder how solid he is?

Did he comment at all about Kamar flipping back to the gators?

Wouldn't surprise me if UF tries to flip him. Friends with Kamar and Terrion Arnold. Helps their cause in landing Arnold if they can get him to flip. Wonder how solid he is?

I checked his Twitter, he has not posted since the 17th. Quiet right now.

LittleVol

With this staffs reputation for turning out elite DBs I wouldn’t think we’d have to worry about losing Rucker or not finishing with a very good DB class.
Rucker would hurt more to lose than Wilcoxson.
But we have to get the McGhee kid out of Florida. Like you said this staff and evaluate and coach. Plenty of really DB left out there.

Good pass rush helps everything.

UTK

He may be friends with Kamar but dude comes across as the opposite. I think we're good. Wouldn't surprise me if Arnold comes here for sure now, maybe him and Rucker are signing in relief that they get to get rid of Kamar.

VN Store

Sponsors