FL CB Damarius McGhee

Tennessee is in solid shape with both De’Shawn Rucker and Damarius McGhee. Chad Simmons was in Florida this week and caught up with both guys and will have updates in the coming days. In talking to Chad, both guys continue to hear from a number of schools but Tennessee is still far and away the top team for both.
-VQ.

Hate to admit I pretty much had forgotten about this kid. I like Rucker but if we’re able to pair Nyland Green with McGhee, we’re going to have some studs in the backend.
We got to watch out for LSU. But I like our chances with the season their defense is having.

I wonder how many of these DBs will be either a S of CB. I saw in the brief cameo during the UGA game that Key Lawrence was playing CB. I wonder what guys like Mcghee, Rucker, Green etc. project as for the staff

I wonder how many of these DBs will be either a S of CB. I saw in the brief cameo during the UGA game that Key Lawrence was playing CB. I wonder what guys like Mcghee, Rucker, Green etc. project as for the staff
I think McGhee and Green are both outside corners. Both are long, rangy, athletic guys with good speed and elite cover skills, even though Pruitt has said many guys get reps at multiple spots in the secondary.

He’s back and on the attack! Taking bereavement leave for a few days after Josh Allen’s performance last night.
I guess I got so use to skipping over his post I don’t notice when he does. I really haven’t seen him post in a long time though.

I guess I got so use to skipping over his post I don’t notice when he does. I really haven’t seen him post in a long time though.
Check out one of his threads in the NFL Forum. Defending his Kaaya HOF projection currently.

McGhee returned an interception 40 yards for a touchdown, recorded six tackles and ran for 25 yards on his lone carry Friday night to lead Pensacola Catholic to a 28-21 win over Tate High School of Cantonment, Fla. The Crusaders will play host to Gadsden County High School of Havana, Fla., on Friday night.
callahan

VN Store

Back