FL CB Damarius McGhee

The only time I questioned this staff on anything was the first loss we had last year.

100% convinced this staff is elite in every single aspect of building/coaching a high level program
Your doggone right they are. Just had to get His players and teach the ones already here how to play right. If this damn virus had not of came along I believed we would had shown the experience and athleticism needed to win alot of games this year. Still think we will be Aight tho.

Seems like every player we offer when they are unranked/low ranked ends up with offers from major SEC schools in the end.
I would be more concerned if they didn’t receive offers from other top programs. Our coaching staff is really good at evaluating and identifying talent early, but the coaching staffs of the other top programs in the SEC aren’t blind.

Pruitt has an eye for talent.
I can't help but wonder...are the other coaches just slower to recognize the talent or do they just recognize that Pruitt is so good that they offer even though they don't necessarily recognize the talent? Don't guess that it really matters. Either way it is a good sign.

VN Store

Back