FL CB Damarius McGhee

Rivals analyst in charge of ranking and evaluating Florida kids.
And to be clear, I'm not saying I agree with him or that he's correct. Just debunking the notion that Rivals has him as a 2* because they haven't evaluated him, yet.

When Auburn and Clemson offer. And they will, tommorow. Rob Cassidy will change her tune.
Possibly. His comments did sound a little irritated because he was a Tennessee commit, and I have no doubt VolTwitter lit him up for the initial ranking.

FWIW, Hubbs believes the kid is vastly underrated. And the Bama, USC, UGA, and Florida offers tell me the kid isn't a bum.

Possibly. His comments did sound a little irritated because he was a Tennessee commit, and I have no doubt VolTwitter lit him up for the initial ranking.

FWIW, Hubbs believes the kid is vastly underrated. And the Bama, USC, UGA, and Florida offers tell me the kid isn't a bum.
thanks for clarifying. didnt realize they offered

Reactions: cncchris33
ESPN (Luginbill) gives this kid 4 stars. Seems Rivals is the outlier at 2 stars. 247 (not the composite) ranks him the #8 CB. Looking at his offer list shows Pruitt has gotten another under the radar kid that the top teams became interested in late in the process. 247 said Bama offered him just last week. Now if we could just get the M&Ms from Georgia this would be a really excellent class.

Boom!!
t8RNVdCRrpQfpUjn18fv-gD8cnFk4ROdKw0lPugsQPpm-i1u26r4T4noOVb_CM7eaep5TZgRjwGRproZne9ury83wpnjgUGgiVCB3juf8YPVhm-0vjREfDdwF0ZbGhc_6Bey0msO7ekdkg_q_V-LkqsbWzZ8mD1dw4E

VN Store

Back