FL CB Damarius McGhee

Means they probably expect Bryce Thompson to be gone unless it’ll be at nickel.

I don't know. This kid is really good. No on3 has really locked down that oppsite spot of Bryce. George and Alontae have had their good moments and together they platoon that opposite side very well. But this kid is the best pure CB we are recruiting. Rucker and Lawrence of 2020 can also play CB.

We'll have some options even if Bryce leaves. Hopefully this kid is one them in 2021 regardless

I think McGhee is getting fairly close to doing something. Not sure exactly when it will happen yet, but he has made it clear his goal is to do something by the end of August at the very latest. It’s still a Tennessee-Ole Miss battle, and right now I think the Vols are in pretty good shape with him. If I had to pick a favorite right now, I would lean slightly toward Tennessee.
callahan

Even when Callahan commits to something, he commits as loosely as possible.

"I think the sun could come up tomorrow. Not exactly sure when it will happen yet, but the goal is to do something by sunrise at the latest. Still a rising - not rising battle, and right now, I think rising is in pretty good shape. If I had to pick a favorite, I would lean slightly on the side of it rising."

-Callahan, prolly

Even when Callahan commits to something, he commits as loosely as possible.

"I think the sun could come up tomorrow. Not exactly sure when it will happen yet, but the goal is to do something by sunrise at the latest. Still a rising - not rising battle, and right now, I think rising is in pretty good shape. If I had to pick a favorite, I would lean slightly on the side of it rising."

-Callahan, prolly
Spot on lol

Better than having someone like Rusty though: "Kirby has made him a priority. I haven't actually spoken to the player yet, but I put a CB in for UGA."

What do you expect him to do? If he knows a kid is silent, he's not going to spoil that. He'd stop getting info if he did. I'm not sure how else he could communicate confidence to a message board without ruining the recruit's moment.

What do you expect him to do? If he knows a kid is silent, he's not going to spoil that. He'd stop getting info if he did. I'm not sure how else he could communicate confidence to a message board without ruining the recruit's moment.
"I feel good about Tennessee here"

Or

"Tennessee is in a good spot here"

Not

"Id lean Tennessee, but like, a little, or not, but maybe a little bit. But he could also choose Ole Miss. Maybe."

Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Yet Rivals still has him as a 2 star

Has Rivals always had him as a two-star?

IIRC, a low 3* is typically the placeholder rating for a kid before the services have time to view tape. A two-star rating seems insulting based on his offers and tape, but likely just laziness on Rivals' part.

Has Rivals always had him as a two-star?

IIRC, a low 3* is typically the placeholder rating for a kid before the services have time to view tape. A two-star rating seems insulting based on his offers and tape, but likely just laziness on Rivals' part.
Yes

VN Store

Back