FL CB Damarius McGhee

McGhee, Rucker, Klaw, and hopefully Arnold. I haven’t seen a defensive backfield that athletic sport the power T since I’ve been watching.

Reactions: Vol8188
Hard to imagine we can't beat out ole miss for a prized recruit. Wonder what makes him so interested in them. Does he have some ties to ole miss? Kiffin?

Hard to imagine we can't beat out ole miss for a prized recruit. Wonder what makes him so interested in them. Does he have some ties to ole miss? Kiffin?

First time posting here. Great community.

He has a sentimental attachment to T-Buck since he was the first DB coach to really connect with at MSU (I think they was his second offer) and then the relationship continued at Ole Miss. Rivals is just being lazy with his ranking. He went to a Rivals New Orleans Combine camp in 2019 so it is weird that he is only a 2-star on their site.

Last edited:
Rivals only ranking him a 2-star is just incompetence. They seen him perform in person. Here is his profile from the Rivals New Orleans Camp

McGhee
Are you just a poster over there or inside info? Welcome to the board my man. Appreciate any info you can bring to anyone

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back