FL CB Damarius McGhee

Given your posting history, I'll take this as huge endorsement of Pruitt.

That's just a dumb statement.
Regardless of what you think of me.

Pruitt just made history of losing 5 straight by double-digits.

And you think keeping him is more important than recruiting? Look in the mirror next time you need to see what's wrong with the world.

And the idiots who liked your post are no better.
Tennessee is a joke under Pruitt, yet because a poster you don't agree with says Pruitt sucks, all of a sudden Pruitt ain't so bad? Idiot...

Reactions: VolByLaw
Hold on.
Are you dipsticks so mad at CJP that you’re actually giddy at the prospects of the good recruits defecting?

I don’t think CJP is the guy either but you won’t here me pulling for recruits to bail.

*hear

Also, I think you're confusing overall dissatisfaction of a program with their ambivalence toward one aspect.

- What does it matter to have a 5 star QB if you won't play him?
-What does it matter if you have 4 star WRs with 4.4 speed if you have a QB throwing to the other team just as often as them??

Look at how many 4 and 5 stars on our roster. Way more than Arkansas and Kentucky. How'd those games workout for this year??

And BTW we're going to continue to lose. Do you really think some of these studs are going to sign to play for that???

Get real man...

*hear

Also, I think you're confusing overall dissatisfaction of a program with their ambivalence toward one aspect.

- What does it matter to have a 5 star QB if you won't play him?
-What does it matter if you have 4 star WRs with 4.4 speed if you have a QB throwing to the other team just as often as them??

Look at how many 4 and 5 stars on our roster. Way more than Arkansas and Kentucky. How'd those games workout for this year??

And BTW we're going to continue to lose. Do you really think some of these studs are going to sign to play for that???

Get real man...
B1C4A643-AF02-42C8-95BC-21E9C4F30AE7.gif

LSU had several opt outs. We had zero.
LSU just won National championship. Ours was 22 years ago.
LSU had a ton of starters get drafted this past season. We had 1-2??

Honestly there are several huge reasons to pick them over us.

Gibbs opted out

Most fans will have already checked out by then.

I won’t watch a single game next year under Pruitt.

Doesn’t matter how many fans check out. Doesn’t matter how empty Neyland is. Pruitt is here until the end of 2021. The only thing we can do is hope somehow he improves so the next HC won’t be walking into a huge mess.

Reactions: BigOrangeArsenal
Doesn’t matter how many fans check out. Doesn’t matter how empty Neyland is. Pruitt is here until the end of 2021. The only thing we can do is hope somehow he improves so the next HC won’t be walking into a huge mess.

He’s not going to improve, he’s already reached his ceiling.

It’s the exact same situation with Butch.

Keeping the wrong coach for too long ends up being a disaster.

Why some fans still can’t comprehend this, is embarrassing.

He’s not going to improve, he’s already reached his ceiling.

It’s the exact same situation with Butch.

Keeping the wrong coach for too long ends up being a disaster.

Why some fans still can’t comprehend this, is embarrassing.

I disagree. Butch didn’t know football. Pruitt does, he’s just a bad HC right now.

I disagree. Butch didn’t know football. Pruitt does, he’s just a bad HC right now.

Pruitt knows football but doesn’t have the sense to start a different QB?

How many ass whippings under Pruitt is going to convince you that he’s not the guy?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I’m not sure we should or will get rid of Pruitt this year. Nobody can definitively say they know what the administration will do. I will say this though...if he loses to Vandy this year we need to send his ass packing.

How many ass whippings under Pruitt is going to convince you that he’s not the guy?

I can guarantee it’s not as simple as you seem to think it is. Yes, he knows football. If you don’t want to be a fan anymore then don’t, dude. I won’t fault you at all... it’s damn tough being a vol fan now. Peace.

I think CJP could learn to be a good HC. He doesn’t appear to learn quickly so I think it’s clear it’s not going to happen here.
The problem is my university has proven they cannot learn how to hire.

Reactions: VolByLaw and tnktm
If Neyland is empty, you're talking about serious money lost and it will most definitely matter...

VN Store

Back