FL CB Damarius McGhee

Pruitt and his staff have shown no development.

They’re all losers. We see it and recruits are now starting to see it.

Kids don’t want to be a part of this mess.
Didn't argue that either. I just pondered why LSU? I think there are better schools that would take him.

I didn't mention the draft. I was referring to their successful staff disbanding.
You also didn’t mention losing their “staff”. So it was left open to interpretation and I interpreted as their record this year.

Didn't argue that either. I just pondered why LSU? I think there are better schools that would take him.

They’ve had tremendous success developing DB’s for the NFL.

Maybe he thinks they give him the best option to get him ready for the next level.

True, but I believe the writing is on the wall for LSU to struggle for at least the next few seasons.
Problem’s always been quarterbacking up to last season...can’t relate. 😏

Weird. If it's about our losing, LSU is a weird choice.
Honestly, it's probably about getting to the NFL, and I'm not seeing development that would lead me to believe our current staff will get players there.

This kid was not processed. Top 75 player and out best CB recruit. Massive massive loss.

Keep your cup on boys. I warned you.
If I'm not mistaken, this makes two defensive backs that we have lost (supposedly Green was silent to us) recently. A defensive minded coach who specializes in the secondary and this happens.....ouch.

They’ve had tremendous success developing DB’s for the NFL.

Maybe he thinks they give him the best option to get him ready for the next level.
My man I’m hearing you but it’s getting annoying... we aren’t firing Pruitt and we aren’t getting ****in Freeze. Put it to rest, let’s hope we see improvement these last few games. The staff is full of guys that know what they are doing, they didn’t forget over night... Pruitt might not be the best HC and stubborn but he knows football.

Reactions: jwilliams
My man I’m hearing you but it’s getting annoying... we aren’t firing Pruitt and we aren’t getting ****in Freeze. Put it to rest, let’s hope we see improvement these last few games. The staff is full of guys that know what they are doing, they didn’t forget over night... Pruitt might not be the best HC and stubborn but he knows football.

Knowing football and being a HC arent one in the same...Pruitt dont know sh-t about being a CEO of a program, which is his current job...

Saban is a defensive genius and you dont see him out there calling DL and LB alignments every play

He knows football , but wins 2 games and keeps starting JG. He is a failure as a head coach.

Reactions: Volator
Looks like it’s starting. Rats off a sinking ship.

Without the extension, this is likely a no brainer. Ironic, the guy who was supposed to get us out of this hole dug it deeper.

Looks like it’s starting. Rats off a sinking ship.

Without the extension, this is likely a no brainer. Ironic, the guy who was supposed to get us out of this hole dug it deeper.

I still don’t see this as being deeper in a hole than going winless in the SEC.

Sucks right now for sure, but if this is a regular season with OOC games we still have a shot to go 6-6. While that’s not good, it wouldn’t be nearly as negatively viewed as the season is currently.

I still don’t see this as being deeper in a hole than going winless in the SEC.

Sucks right now for sure, but if this is a regular season with OOC games we still have a shot to go 6-6. While that’s not good, it wouldn’t be nearly as negatively viewed as the season is currently.
You play the schedule you’re dealt.

VN Store

Back