'21 FL ATH Tar’Varish Dawson

Listed as an athlete, what did JH want him for? WR?

Not trying to be negative, but we really need to target some defensive guys to fill recently created holes on our roster.

Reactions: windrider

Not trying to be negative, but we really need to target some defensive guys to fill recently created holes on our roster.

I don't know anything about the kid, but maybe he projects as a DB. We definitely need some of those

Reactions: scvolfan7

Junior Seau was a Parade All-America at athlete. Usually indicates a player with multiple possibilities. Never pass on those.

Junior Seau was a Parade All-America at athlete. Usually indicates a player with multiple possibilities. Never pass on those.
Didn't say pass on him.

Any post with your default “not trying to be negative here” disputes your endorsement of the take. 😏
Nah. My question was what did JH see him as. Then I stated how we needed defensive players to fill the holes. I think you like to be a contrarian, just not as much as Bruin does.

Nah. My question was what did JH see him as. Then I stated how we needed defensive players to fill the holes. I think you like to be a contrarian, just not as much as Bruin does.
Then why the “not trying to be negative” caveat? If it was simple curiosity? Notice I didn’t add a soulless “lol” in an attempt to minimalize you? Another finite difference between me and the Bruin.

Then why the “not trying to be negative” caveat? If it was simple curiosity? Notice I didn’t add a soulless “lol” in an attempt to minimalize you? Another finite difference between me and the Bruin.
People keep throwing the term "negative" my way today so I issued a preemptive strike. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the real one.

Reactions: Smokeytom

I’m going to assume DB given that we don’t have a lot of those right now. 247 compares him to Javarris Davis who played at AU, got drafted in the late rounds

People keep throwing the term "negative" my way today so I issued a preemptive strike. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the real one.
Defensive reaction bespeaks defensive attitude...anticipation of reaction to obvious agenda.

This late in the game it might be best to take the best we can get. He could be a DB, so there's that.

VN Store

Back