'19 FL ATH Mark Richards

So because of two samples, we now are saying TN kids are better than South Flirida guys? Lol.
Very seldom does UT get the very best So. Fla players. Demetrice Morley is the only blue chip I can remember recently.

Tino Sunseri retweeted this. I’m guessing this is his chief recruiter? He’s another one of the many we can’t affird to lose.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Hat on the table
Yeah, but it’s this overwhelming recruiting that is gonna help us close big. Like how we got Bryce Thompson when most people didn’t even know we were recruiting him. My comment was more about Sunseri and the rest of the staff.

Although....numbers....

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yeah, but it’s this overwhelming recruiting that is gonna help us close big. Like how we got Bryce Thompson when most people didn’t even know we were recruiting him. My comment was more about Sunseri and the rest of the staff.

Although....numbers....

No way numbers stand in the way of getting a guy like this i,o

Reactions: SugarCC
No way numbers stand in the way of getting a guy like this i,o
YET...there’s always guys like this who over-play their hand at the end. And with the thinly-talented roster we have we can afford not to be picky about positions.

YET...there’s always guys like this who over-play their hand at the end. And with the thinly-talented roster we have we can afford not to be picky about positions.

I seeyour point. If Gray pulls the trigger then this guy may be sol.

VN Store

Back