Winter Park, FL
(Winter Park)

Marcus Clarke, Winter Park, Wide Receiver
Marcus Clarke, 2020 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com
M@rk sland (@marcusclarkej01) | Twitter

Vols Recruitment timeline
5/3/19 - Vols offer.

Last edited:
Winter Park, Fla. athlete Marcus Clarke continues to see offers roll in. Last Thursday, the 5-11, 175-pound prospect got a big offer as Tennessee became the first SEC school to offer.

“I was surprised that Tennessee offered,” Clarke said. “I have been talking to them for the last three weeks or so. Coach Tracy and I have been talking and he told me last week to hit him up. When I did he gave me the offer. “They like my speed, my balls skills and how I can attack. They like the fact that I’m aggressive.”

Clarke has already visits Louisville, Cincinnati, Indiana, Florida and Florida State. He will also see the Vols at least once. “I don’t really know much about Tennessee,” Clarke admitted. “I plan on visiting soon maybe in late May or early June. I know I will be up there this summer as well because my 7 on 7 team is playing in a tournament in Tennessee.”

Some schools have talked to Clarke about playing receiver, but most are courting him as a defensive back. Clarke said what position he plays in college doesn’t matter. What does matter to him is development on and off the field. “ I like a program that produces NFL talent and a great education,” Clarke said. “Also my family has to like the school as well. I want their perspective as well. They want me to be comfortable there. Distance is not a factor. Eventually, I will be on my own.”

-VQ

Idk if Lovie is meaning this re: Tennessee or what..... Probably not but whatevs

VN Store

Back