'21 FL ATH Brashard Smith (Miami commit)

Why choose between Wight and Smith? Wright is a RB, Smith a Slot WR. Both in reality high 4 star playmakers. You find room for both
Looked like Wright was pretty raw in his Junior film. Has he been playing football very long?

You can see his speed but he definitely has room for improvement, IMO. He doesn’t have the one cut burst or vision through a hole like I see in Evans film. Wright tries to run around everyone instead of hitting the seam with force.

Reactions: Catbone
Looked like Wright was pretty raw in his Junior film. Has he been playing football very long?

You can see his speed but he definitely has room for improvement, IMO. He doesn’t have the one cut burst or vision through a hole like I see in Evans film. Wright tries to run around everyone instead of hitting the seam with force.
I’ve seen him play several times in person and I can assure you that’s the case. He cuts well and when he accelerates he’s got a burst that many don’t. Like I said it he had camped he’d be a high 4

If we ran four wide and had this kid, Walker, and wideman and Hyatt.... how do you cover that? Just to create fun mismatches you trade the slot for Dee and now you have crossing routes with a 6’4” and 6’5” respectively.... this will be fun next year but really fun in about two years

Reactions: vols1221
This is getting crazy - are we signing 50?this year?

Callahan has said repeatedly that UT is gonna basically take everyone within reason and let the numbers "work themselves out". Apparently the staff is buying into the idea that there will be a ton of decommitments this year (NCAA wide) once the kids are allowed to visit schools again.

Callahan has said repeatedly that UT is gonna basically take everyone within reason and let the numbers "work themselves out". Apparently the staff is buying into the idea that there will be a ton of decommitments this year (NCAA wide) once the kids are allowed to visit schools again.

Yep. There will be plenty of decommits. Unfortunately it’s likely we lose our fair share of highly rated guys. Not all of them but certainly some of them. The numbers always work themselves out.

VN Store

Back