'21 FL ATH Brashard Smith (Miami commit)

Speaking of Gauntlet
hqdefault.jpg

I know that Smith/Taylor is in with Miami. I will gladly eat crow on those two if they don’t sign with Miami.

I never said Lewis was decommiting. I was asked about Lewis and I try to give an opinion without coming across as a troll. As far as Lewis goes, Miami is not an option right now. Like i said there a layers to his recruitment. If there starts to be heavy dialogue between Lewis and UM, then I will comment further. There is no coincidence that when a certain 5-star player just happen to commit to Miami at the same time there is smoke of both Jackson and Lewis having curiosity with Miami. That certain 5-star is an alpha around South Florida and people want to play with him hence my Miami Heat Big 3 reference from my earlier post. I already spent way too much talking about UM on a Vols board. I’m not here to hijack or troll anybody. Like I said earlier Vols fans are good with me. It always F the Gators.

This quote puts this tweet into context. Interested to hear why there is no dialog between Lewis and Miami.
Screenshot_20200725-014640_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: MiamiSoze
Wow. Saying if, is implying doubt.

He didn't say doubt or bring doubt about Lewis here. That was your talk. All he did was bring info about SoFlo guys and you automatically say he's implying our guy is headed out. He said IF and its a Big IF, no thats not bringing doubt that he sticks. You might needs some meds for that BVS that's doggin you.

He didn't say doubt or bring doubt about Lewis here. That was your talk. All he did was bring info about SoFlo guys and you automatically say he's implying our guy is headed out. He said IF and its a Big IF, no thats not bringing doubt that he sticks. You might needs some meds for that BVS that's doggin you.
And all I said “when saying if, it implies doubt”. Must have tea leaves or something to get all that out of what I posted. I won’t go further, I’m might capitalize a few words also 😉

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Hahahahaha I’ve already said the same in the Lewis thread a few weeks back give or take the names but basically said they could be another big 3 create a legacy.I got toasted with the”Here we go”durrr line.Lol ppl can be naive and I think that has no play but as dude said I believe if anything changes then we cross that path,for now Lewis is all orange u ask me...But I’ll be watching

Miami finally getting their sh*t together would be great for us.
Yes and no. They'll inevitably snag some players we might have gotten as well. Trying not to let BVS overwhelm me as it pertains to a certain South Florida LB currently committed to us.

I'm not here to gloat or troll. I was just informing yall before all these writers from Rivals and 24/7 start to finally catch on. We already snipe Williams from UGA. Leonard is already in. Next target is Marshall with Bama. TRUST ME, THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT MARSHALL RIGHT NOW. We just trying to do out part and hold down South Florida.

I'm not here to gloat or troll. I was just informing yall before all these writers from Rivals and 24/7 start to finally catch on. We already snipe Williams from UGA. Leonard is already in. Next target is Marshall with Bama. TRUST ME, THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT MARSHALL RIGHT NOW. We just trying to do out part and hold down South Florida.
Good. Now go beat Clemson.

Don't steal our LB and everything will be okay. Steal our LB, and all bets are off.

PS- I'm curious as to who the new Uncle Luke is.

VN Store

Back