'21 FL ATH Brashard Smith (Miami commit)

Leonard Taylor is a done deal to Miami. It is rather embarrassing how UF fumbled that recruitment. But this is not a Miami board, I'm just here to give perspective on Florida kids and anybody that we might be mutually recruiting.

An Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend
What about the other Palmetto kids? Marshall and, I think, Collier?

“If it happens just know you didn’t leave more bags or out recruited”

Whatever it is it’s not in favor of Tennessee
C90E947E-F649-4B73-A283-98B0878695B6.gif
For all we know, this guy could be stirring up trouble. I could say the same phrases not knowing any better. I’ve followed recruiting long enough to be able to send someone into a frenzy over what could’ve been said.

“If it happens just know you didn’t leave more bags or out recruited”

Whatever it is it’s not in favor of Tennessee
I'll keep it short and simple. If he leaves and that is a big IF, it won't be because Miami is dropping more bags than Tenn or because yall got out-recruited. Just think 2010 Miami Heat as a metaphor. I'll leave it at that. The rest I'll leave for the Lewis thread.
I take this as he’s talking about UT.

Not a knock on MiamiSoze, maybe it is, I don’t know him here. He comes in one day and gives doubts on, not only on Smith, but Lewis also. Some of you are ready to buy into it. Pleeeeaaasse, we’ve already been down this road before with a certain GA fan that shall be nameless.

He said no such thing. He said IF and that's a big IF. That's all he said. Plus, we're not even in the running for Smith. Every poster from another school isn't always against us.

Not a knock on MiamiSoze, maybe it is, I don’t know him here. He comes in one day and gives doubts on, not only on Smith, but Lewis also. Some of you are ready to buy into it. Pleeeeaaasse, we’ve already been down this road before with a certain GA fan that shall be nameless.

Sucking. Lol

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
He isn’t wrong though.

👀

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I know that Smith/Taylor is in with Miami. I will gladly eat crow on those two if they don’t sign with Miami.

I never said Lewis was decommiting. I was asked about Lewis and I try to give an opinion without coming across as a troll. As far as Lewis goes, Miami is not an option right now. Like i said there a layers to his recruitment. If there starts to be heavy dialogue between Lewis and UM, then I will comment further. There is no coincidence that when a certain 5-star player just happen to commit to Miami at the same time there is smoke of both Jackson and Lewis having curiosity with Miami. That certain 5-star is an alpha around South Florida and people want to play with him hence my Miami Heat Big 3 reference from my earlier post. I already spent way too much talking about UM on a Vols board. I’m not here to hijack or troll anybody. Like I said earlier Vols fans are good with me. It always F the Gators.

I know that Smith/Taylor is in with Miami. I will gladly eat crow on those two if they don’t sign with Miami.

I never said Lewis was decommiting. I was asked about Lewis and I try to give an opinion without coming across as a troll. As far as Lewis goes, Miami is not an option right now. Like i said there a layers to his recruitment. If there starts to be heavy dialogue between Lewis and UM, then I will comment further. There is no coincidence that when a certain 5-star player just happen to commit to Miami at the same time there is smoke of both Jackson and Lewis having curiosity with Miami. That certain 5-star is an alpha around South Florida and people want to play with him hence my Miami Heat Big 3 reference from my earlier post. I already spent way too much talking about UM on a Vols board. I’m not here to hijack or troll anybody. Like I said earlier Vols fans are good with me. It always F the Gators.

Any poster who says F the Gators is welcomed with open arms on Volnation.

1595634084153.gif

I'm sorry, but who is Jackson?

What about the other Palmetto kids?

Maybe Darrell Jackson?
Yes Darrell Jackson. Go check the Jackson thread, you will see the UM chatter at the same exact time that Williams committed.

What about the other Palmetto kids?
Collier - 1st choice is LSU, Raymond wants him but O didn't give him the green light yet. UM doesn't have a spot for him (He was going to Plan B to Williams) and he has no influence on the other Palmetto kids so he isn't worth a package deal. Going to UF as of now unless LSU gives him the green light.

Collins - will flip to UF since Miami needs his initial counter for other prospects. Don't let UF hype this up as a flip, UM been slow playing him ever since they caught wind that Leonard was a realistic option

Marshall- Absolutely no comment. We don't trust Saban, he got sources and spies everywhere. Not trying to jinx anything either with him.

I never said he said anything bad about Lewis, but his comment about Lewis is about creating doubt,?and I stand by it. No, I won’t bet to eat a dog white turd, 🙂. I’m not that stupid
It’s not dog white turd... it’s white dog turd.
Dog white turd is bass’s Indian name

VN Store

Back