Fisher

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Goodpasture Christian's Mark Fisher of Nashville, Tennessee has been a known prospect on the recruiting trail for quite some time. The 6-foot-4, 275 pound defensive line/offensive line prospect was a first team Class 2A All-State selection in 2005 and racked up several early offers from the SEC. Recently, Fisher was at Vanderbilt for an unofficial visit at the South Carolina game. VandySports.com checks in with Fisher to see how things are going for the Cougars standout performer.

well, I wonder who the SEC teams that have offered him are

Wait wait wait. He is only 2-3*. Why should we offer him billy? Ya know, since stars are the only thing that matter. Not offer lists or ability or attitude. Just stars.

I didn't say he should be offered. However, it'd probably make sense to take 2-3* OL/DL seeing as how that is an area of need.

Why? We already have 2 OL and will likely only take 1 more if any. We are in it for alot of good DL right now as well(2 DEs committed as well). We will likely take no more than 3 players from these positions.

is he maybe waiting for us to offer, that would be good for us in the event the higher profile guys go elswhere

We played them this year and Fisher didnt do anything. He is only ranked two stars on rivals and will not solve our devensive line problems.

well, if he cant do anything against PJPII then I hope he goes to Vandy

VN Store

Back