First week of season...

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually, I'm also looking forward to the South Carolina/Central Florida game too. I've got a meeting in Columbia that day and I'll be in the stadium for the return of the Visor.

GatorVille

Im suprised only one of you has said F$U vs. scUM. I hate um both, but they are two very good teams in a very good rivalry. Always a great game. That in week one, UT/OSU in week two, and UT/UF in week three give a real big start to the season. :matrix:

GatorVille

I cant remember the last time a season had these big of games at weeks 1,2,3...they're always big games early, but back to back to back games this early with these big of implications is pretty rare.

I don't think FSU v. Miami will be quite as big this season... Miami might hit it big in the ACC this year, but I really doubt FSU is going to be anything more than pretty decent. They seem to be continuing the common ACC problem from last year of hellish defense but no offense while the rest of the teams move on and try to gain the ability to put a little more on the board.

As for Tenn @ UF, it's got a so-so shot of having big implications. Everybody seems to be forgetting Georgia's in the East too, and they're still very good.

And for UT @ OSU... Well, if that one doesn't have some sort of impact on the Rose Bowl, then I will be pretty darned suprised.

Time will tell though. Basically, I CAN'T WAIT!

Ala-B vs UT :gun:

While id love to see BSU run over Ga, The would it help us/ hurt us factors in.

I'll keep an eye on the jumbo' in Neyland for LSU VS N.Texas score.

Just for good measure, The Ole Miss vs Memphis score.

#10_Ainge_#10

Just blame the flu
Originally posted by milohimself@Aug 15, 2005 12:27 AM
That one is week two or week three.
[snapback]126782[/snapback]​

Whoops! LOL.....It's still going to be interesting though LOL..Well if that's the case then, IMO the game to watch will be UGA v/s Boise State

U-T

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@Aug 15, 2005 1:57 AM
While id love to see BSU run over Ga, The would it help us/ hurt us factors in.

Don't get me wrong...I would want nothing better then to beat the snot out of the pups 55-0

But seeing BSU beat them would be a sore spot BIG TIME on the SEC.

Alabama is just about the only team I have no problem with losing to the Northern Illinois Blind School Assos. and other schools

General Jack

Vorschlaghammer
Originally posted by milohimself@Aug 15, 2005 12:27 AM
That one is week two or week three.
[snapback]126782[/snapback]​

September 10th, 7:00 pm in Columbus. That game is getting more hype around here than the red river shootout.

It's because people are being too dismissive of Oklahoma, while Ohio State has slowly been building hype since November/December, when Tressel started to use his offense how it should be used.

VN Store

Sponsors