First "offensive" drive of the game/season

I’ll never forget one of these threads during the Dooley era when posters were asked to predict the first offensive play and outcome of the play of game 1. 99Gator predicted a false start penalty, low and behold........1st and 15 it was. I laughed for days

I’ll never forget one of these threads during the Dooley era when posters were asked to predict the first offensive play and outcome of the play of game 1. 99Gator predicted a false start penalty, low and behold........1st and 15 it was. I laughed for days
Why do you hate us???

Reactions: StarRaider
Run up the middle on 1st down, then Guarantano completes a play action bomb to Palmer for a td. Sets the tone and Guarantano throws for 300 yards and 3 tds. That would be a best case scenario...

Reactions: FïreBall
- 1st and 10
Gray the lone setback. 4 wide
Pitch out to Gray BUT ITS slightly behind him. He recovers the loose ball.
-2nd and 17.
Gaurantano in the Gun... takes the snap. surveys the defense. 1,2,3,4 seconds he's got all day to throw ...finds Palmer and throws HIGH incomplete.
-3rd and 17
Gaurantano takes the snap he rolls to his left and keeps it. Tripped up near the sideline for a 4 yard gain!
- 4th and 13
Punt...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBigOne10
Don't let the cocky sob's breathe.ram it,throw it,drive that willie mischump flat crazy all day.Whatever call he might think,do theopposite.Nuttime for the chump!

Reactions: FïreBall
1st play,JG PA and Chandler streaking down the middle of the field wide open and JG hits Chandler in the back of the helmet and ball pops up in the hands of a USC player and he returns it for a TD

Reactions: LittleVol
1st play, run behind Trey. It's a student body left play by Chandler that goes for 12 yards and a first down.

Here's how I hope the first series goes:
Run right, right right, run middle, first down
Run right, run middle, run left, first down
Run left, run left, run middle, first down
Run right, run right, run middle, field goal

Second series we start throwing it across the middle because they expecting the run and we take it to the house easy and often after that...

Line Judge stops play as we break huddle. Back judge is down on one knee wiping sweat off his forehead.
Official timeout for temperature check.
Game canceled and whole stadium is quantenned until test results come back.

VN Store

Back