First numbers on Biden CNN Town Hall released....

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
CNN’s Biden Town Hall Still Trails Fox News, MSNBC in Ratings

CNN's Wednesday night town hall with President Joe Biden failed to draw as many total average viewers as programming on MSNBC and Fox News

CNN’s Wednesday night town hall with President Joe Biden failed to draw as many total average viewers as programming on MSNBC and Fox News.

The event ran from 8 to 9:30 p.m. ET. In that time, CNN’s town hall drew an average of 1.469 million viewers, with 306,000 in the advertiser-coveted age demographic of 25 to 54, according to Nielsen Media Research ratings data.

Comparatively, Fox News drew 2.695 million average total viewers and 464,000 in the demo, beating CNN by both metrics. MSNBC took in 1.602 million total average viewers, a win over CNN, but fell to third place in the demo with 214,000.

CNN's Biden Town Hall Still Trails Fox News, MSNBC in Ratings

Last edited:

CNN's Wednesday night town hall with President Joe Biden failed to draw as many total average viewers as programming on MSNBC and Fox News

CNN’s Wednesday night town hall with President Joe Biden failed to draw as many total average viewers as programming on MSNBC and Fox News.

The event ran from 8 to 9:30 p.m. ET. In that time, CNN’s town hall drew an average of 1.469 million viewers, with 306,000 in the advertiser-coveted age demographic of 25 to 54, according to Nielsen Media Research ratings data.

Comparatively, Fox News drew 2.695 million average total viewers and 464,000 in the demo, beating CNN by both metrics. MSNBC took in 1.602 million total average viewers, a win over CNN, but fell to third place in the demo with 214,000.
Who would want to suffer watching that garbage

I laugh when I see these Town Hall's with chairs and everyone is standing.
Just sit down, you don't look and more important standing up while trying to figure out what to do with your hands.

The event ran from 8 to 9:30 p.m. ET. In that time, CNN’s town hall drew an average of 1.469 million

Did the other 79.5 million have something better to do than watch their savior?

Biden town halls would be so much more entertaining with a panel of judges who could hit buzzers when he said something stupid (which means he would be getting buzzed pretty much constantly).
Yeah I would watch that but the buzzers for every xiden lie / nit wit statement would sound like an air raid

Did the other 79.5 million have something better to do than watch their savior?
Well, I am sure some of them were busy protesting, looting, or rioting. Others were probably busy persecuting anyone who dared address them using the wrong pronouns. And a large number remained in the condition they were in when they voted (ie Dead)
D479F8A3-94A4-40AB-8025-8DAC1AB283B4.jpeg

Those were the best cartoons back then…good times.
I think you mean 60 to 70 year old cartoons if you want to address the golden age of animation. 50 years ago starts putting you into Laff Olympics and Super Friends Territory (and even worse, the abomination known as Scrappy Doo)

Oh look another echo chamber thread
Did you happen to watch that bumbling idiot try and talk yesterday? Call it an echo chamber if you want, but your president is in serious cognitive decline and I had to guess, he has only a year or so left.

Did you happen to watch that bumbling idiot try and talk yesterday? Call it an echo chamber if you want, but your president is in serious cognitive decline and I had to guess, he has only a year or so left.
I didnt watch it.

These dumb threads about cable news ratings are just pointless but you guys love them because it makes you feel like you are "winning" again.

The average American doesn't watch cable news. There are a lot better things to watch and to do for that matter.

I didnt watch it.

These dumb threads about cable news ratings are just pointless but you guys love them because it makes you feel like you are "winning" again.

The average American doesn't watch cable news. There are a lot better things to watch and to do for that matter.
I don't care where you watch things, cable, FB or wherever, but you better look at the moron that has control of our nuclear launch codes because he is not well. This isn't about politics it's about our country.

He won’t take questions that haven’t been screened and practiced. I wish a real reporter would throw him a cognitive curve ball. “Mister Biden. China, Iran, North Korea, and Cuba are foes of the US. Can you name the tyrant in charge of each one?”. And make sure that he doesn’t have an ear piece so nobody can feed him answers. Did we ever even see his left ear during the town hall?

VN Store

Back