First Day Practice Video

Little Rennie has been doing some hard work....lookin good little Aussie girl.
TENNESSEE_RENNIE_JESSIE.jpg

Here's something to wet our appetites ! Here's to a great season ahead ! Thanks Maria for posting this...

Hope we shoot as well during games as we did in this video!
AND who is the little white guy drippling around. Is he an effort to be inclusive of minorities, a coach, what????

Hope we shoot as well during games as we did in this video!
AND who is the little white guy drippling around. Is he an effort to be inclusive of minorities, a coach, what????
practice player? idk what you tryna reach but if you see any men in the video he is either....

A. the head coach's husband/asst coach
B. University of TN student just there to practice against the players for free food and shoes
C. bald guy who is the Lady Vols Strength and Conditioning Coach

They looked good in the snippets we got to see! Kaiya stood out to me. She appears fast and in control. Can’t wait to see what she can do for us in games.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
practice player? idk what you tryna reach but if you see any men in the video he is either....

A. the head coach's husband/asst coach
B. University of TN student just there to practice against the players for free food and shoes
C. bald guy who is the Lady Vols Strength and Conditioning Coach

Pat used male practice players all the time. I'm sure other teams do to. Not unusual at all.

I am gonna got out on a limb and say "no" ;)

Just realized that this off season had NO transfer drama. Kellie seems to have really stabilized things.
I think this next season will be interesting for everyone as almost every team has expanded rosters with more players than usual. Going to be a lot of players on almost every team have to sit this season so wonder what the transfer market will look like next year. I would expect to see another 1000 look for somewhere else.

Reactions: krichunaka
I see differences from previous practice videos of the last 2 seasons: Coach Kellie is more assertive and the ladies communicate better. I can see the culture changing.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Guys this club is going to be "phenomenal"....
Women's College Basketball has no idea what the Lady Vols are about to unleash on their butts!
No one sees us coming.
didnt-see-it-coming-1.png

Actually, I suspect a lot of people are expecting the Lady Vols to take a step up this season, even if it's just another baby step.

Personally, I believe the program will take a huge step this season -- IF all the key players stay healthy. Considering the experience we'll have with this group of amazing seniors, Tennessee had BETTER have an outstanding season this year.

You’re right. I stand corrected. Adult. She’s never stated her pronouns to my knowledge What is for certain is she is over 18 and an adult. So girl certainly doesn’t apply.

Interesting that your critical poster, who I am sure was so very, very, VERY genuine in this gender reference concern, did not seem to mind "girl" at all.

For the record, Rennie's LV pages uses feminine pronouns (her, she) throughout so I would assume those gender characterizations are approved by Ms. Rennie, who clearly self-identifies as a woman.

Reactions: allen phillips

VN Store

Back