First day of practice is Aug. 4th

Yay!!! Looking for more info regarding august practices. SEC media days coming soon. I’m hoping we stay healthy, we fill holes in the depth chart, and the first three QBs can all win games. I hope Coach H and his staff can teach QBs to make quick and accurate throws as well as when to run with the ball. I hope the defense can bring pressure and stop the slant. GBO!

Reactions: SmokinBob
Look, you guys that believe some one other than HB is starting at QB need to face reality.

Not sure why you would want anyone else starting unless it's for some misguided agenda. He's clearly the best option

Based on what?

I’m not arguing, just genuinely curious as to why. He’s technically the least experienced QB we have on the roster.

Based on what?

I’m not arguing, just genuinely curious as to why. He’s technically the least experienced QB we have on the roster.

Milton is the only that has a slight chance. If it's between Milton and Bailey, I'll take the QB that will make a better decision, and less likely to throw a INT.

Milton has Bailey beat in the run game. Not sure if that's enough in CJH eyes.

Bailey is the man....
I think anyone who watched the orange and white game would have to agree with Bailey being the starter going into practice. I fail to see how or why some keep saying he doesn't have the arm strength. I KNOW that knock was put to bed in that game regardless of which group they say he played against

VN Store

Back