First 3 game times announced

I thought when secn came about that it would cover all SEC games in that package....? Now they are putting first game of the year on espnU which is an extra 20$ a month....guess the ole lady and me will head up see it in Neyland
Stream it

Noon games should become unconstitutional. This will be part of my “Make the Vols Great Again” platform.
Especially in September, we will see many empty seats at that game. All games should be a 4 pm or later start that month. Tv money controls the time games start. Screw the fans who attend in person.

Reactions: 508mikey and CA_Vol
Especially in September, we will see many empty seats at that game. All games should be a 4 pm or later start that month. Tv money controls the time games start. Screw the fans who attend in person.
I was at the UF game at Neyland a couple years ago (the big comeback game). I can’t recall if it was a noon or a CBS 3:30 game, but it was the hottest game I’ve ever attended. Game was great, but the fan experience was miserable.

It will actually be warmer at 4-7pm

Although other people have said it, apparently some people either can't read or didn't read the entire thread. ND/UGA is at UGA. NBC only has rights to ND games that are ND home games. Since the ND/UGA game is at UGA, CBS will have the rights. Thus it is almost a guarantee that the game will be a prime time game on CBS. This leaves the 3:30 CBS game that day for one of the other SEC games.

If Auburn beats Oregon and A&M shocks Clemson then we’re definitely noon or 7pm

The ESPN’s evening slot would get the next priority for selection after the CBS doubleheader.

Unless Kentucky and Mississippi State becomes viewed as a good matchup (or Missouri and South Carolina are just blowing the doors off of the teams they played the weeks beforehand), I would think the 7pm timeslot...though it’s almost more about how highly UF would be viewed at the point in the season.

I was there as well. These games are starting to run together, getting old sucks.

Agreed, and although that was awesome, clinging to some of these games 13 years ago is too. I’m ready for some new great memories to go along with that epic night in Athens!

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back