First 3 game times announced

nice. but man is it gonna be hot for all 3 of those games..............whoa. BYU at night, on the flagship? hmm....

Reactions: feathersax
Football season is inching closer and closer..

Aug 31 Georgia State 3:30 ESPNU

Sept 7 BYU 7PM ESPN ---> OKAY ESPN WITH THE PRIMETIME SLOT I CAN GET DOWN WITH MORMONS AT NIGHT

Sept 14 Chatt Noon SECN

Unrelated, also looks like for once Gators/ Vols won't be a 3:30 kick with UGA/ND & AUB/A&M on the same day. As an Orlando resident I'll 100% be at this game and am thrilled it won't be 95 and 90%humidity for that game for once..

Actually, September 21 is a double header day for CBS with games at 3:30 and 8:00 pm. My guess is ND/UGA will be at 8:00pm. So UT/FL is competing with AU/AM, KY/MSU and USC/MO for the 3:30 slot.

Football season is inching closer and closer..

Aug 31 Georgia State 3:30 ESPNU

Sept 7 BYU 7PM ESPN ---> OKAY ESPN WITH THE PRIMETIME SLOT I CAN GET DOWN WITH MORMONS AT NIGHT

Sept 14 Chatt Noon SECN

Never thought I'd see get down and mormons in the same sentence.

Reactions: ETV and VFL17
nice. but man is it gonna be hot for all 3 of those games..............whoa. BYU at night, on the flagship? hmm....

Don’t go all the way to negative town on me. It’s just at night on ESPN. What could possibly go wrong?

I suspect they think it will be a good game, or at least better than a lot of other options in week 2. Probably a lackluster line up of games that weekend.

I thought when secn came about that it would cover all SEC games in that package....? Now they are putting first game of the year on espnU which is an extra 20$ a month....guess the ole lady and me will head up see it in Neyland

I'm not thrilled about our first game of the year being on ESPNU. Why couldn't they put it on the SEC alternate Network? Needless to say, I won't get to watch the first game this year. Hopefully I'll have the time to make it to K-Town to watch it in person!

Reactions: BlackLabelVols
Actually, September 21 is a double header day for CBS with games at 3:30 and 8:00 pm. My guess is ND/UGA will be at 8:00pm. So UT/FL is competing with AU/AM, KY/MSU and USC/MO for the 3:30 slot.
Will the ND game be on NBC or CBS? I don’t know how that works

NM....the internets told me

Last edited:

VN Store

Back