Fire Pruitt. Let T finish the season.

I don't want to hear anything that comes spewing out of his mouth. He's rode that Auburn win way to long. Hell Indiana is 3-0. Every team seems to improve but Tennessee.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
It’s a crap show anymore... it’s ridiculous. Crappy week, crappy team... this whole week makes me want to hurl. I am done with TN football. And an extension before the season?? Such stupidity. Gawd.

Heck is Randy Sanders available to coach the QB's? At least he has ties to Cutcliffe, Weinke is a terrible QB coach. Pruitt is going to fire somebody else watch and see someone will take the fall for all this ineptness and it won't be him.

So why can't he be an interim in a lost season exactly? Lol
He was an OC at USC and it didn’t go well. Don’t let him being the Qb of our natty team blind you into thinking that automatically makes him a great OC

I used to joke that Pruitt may not be able to conjugate verbs, but he can coach the game of football. I‘m beginning to think he’s better at English grammar.

It’s time to end the Pruitt HC experiment. Give the remainder of the season to Tee.

Stupid is as stupid does. This is part of the problem. Tee's offenses haven't looked very explosive even at USC. Not everyone is Dabo Sweeney.

Reactions: volmoon
Stupid is as stupid does. This is part of the problem. Tee's offenses haven't looked very explosive even at USC. Not everyone is Dabo Sweeney.
I’m not suggesting Tee as the next HC. Just suggesting his interim. Some TN pride to finish up this season while we look for a new HC.

VN Store

Back