Finebaum's Take on Tennessee Football

How can you get paid for being stupid? I can't understand them.
They make the show interesting by calling in and being idiots on the radio. Tammy was the best because she wasn’t afraid to call the Bammers out for their stupidity, God rest her soul.

It was not even 12 months ago, Finebaum crowned Auburn's Harsin as coach of the year in the SEC. Yeah, he has great insight.

Not taking sides here just saying, like him or not, Finebaum has made a very successful living being controversial and having, first a Jerry Springer radio show, and now the same as a tv show. I'm also not sure some of his crazier callers are not paid.

I had no idea I could get paid to call into a radio station with crazy talk. I need to re-think a lot of life decisions....

I thought Leach would of been a great choice....maybe he would've been with UT's resources etc? I thought Heupel was a package deal w White....so I was optimistic at the time....and remain so. Still think Leach woulda been fun.

I had no idea I could get paid to call into a radio station with crazy talk. I need to re-think a lot of life decisions....
All you have to do is call daily and entertain F-baum. He will hang up on you quickly if you don’t bring it.

This is the same guy who said Fulmer "saved" Tennessee football by hiring Pruitt several years ago, right?

They make the show interesting by calling in and being idiots on the radio. Tammy was the best because she wasn’t afraid to call the Bammers out for their stupidity, God rest her soul.
And what makes the show uninteresting is that Pawl let's the idiots talk and then puts them in their place but when someone who can argue with him gets on he cuts them off. At least when I used to watch him.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
Finebaum sounds like many on this thread. Finebaum's an idiot and I don't watch him. Callers are dweebs too. I tried to watch, but just can't take him.

Can't believe they still use her voice, she kicked the bucket at least 2 years ago.

Can't believe they still use her voice, she kicked the bucket at least 2 years ago.
Her and Paul were actually very close personally. When he was still a small-time local radio host, they would all tailgate together and also meet at the booster club events.

I used to listen alot while driving for work when he was still a local radio host (pre-ESPN). Some of it was hot garbage but man was it fun when certain things happened. The calls by Tammy after the Kick-6 were legendary. Lots of examples like that where the Bammer tears were flowing like wine.

He has made a fortune off the Saban era because that's been the majority of his audience (Bammer echo chamber). IMO, Paul would love nothing more than for UT to be great again. If and when they beat Bammer and Jawja, the calls will be epic and the hand-wringing by his usual callers will be extraordinary. He will lap it up with a spoon, too.

Reactions: OrangeBeachVol

VN Store

Back