Find Your Place in the Vaccine Line

All things considered, I am in no rush; but from a practical matter, I will have to resume travel quickly once this is “over” and my bet is that most airlines will deny you passage if you do not produce evidence of vaccination, especially international travel. It is a shame; but I see nothing we can do to change that. Airlines can ban you for life just for just about anything and you have no legal recourse. And Congress will do absolutely nothing about it either. So it will quickly become a world of “your papers please” if you have any need to go anywhere further than a few hours’ drive and we can’t stop it 🤬

BTW, United Airlines just banned a family for life because their two year old little girl cried and wouldn’t wear a mask. They kicked them off the plane, wouldn’t give them their luggage, and banned them from ever flying again. Soulless bastards!!!!

Wife and I both are supposed to get ours next week it appears. Wish us luck

Wife and I both are supposed to get ours next week it appears. Wish us luck

If I had to wish for Luck, I'd be thinking a little harder. Deaths have occurred in the Trails and in the early Vaccinations.(you won't hear all of that) Remember this virus has a 99% recovery rate. BTW, Good Luck-----------

I won't be in a line anytime soon. Not sure about everyone else, but I'm not exactly 100% comfortable taking a vaccination that was rushed through the process. Has anyone seen I Am Legend ;-)

The Voice of reason. The FDA has a long history of approving drugs that are later determined to KILL with "side effects" The FDA is essentially a rubber stamp for Big Pharma; allowing THEM to do their own testing and evaluations. Watch the Lawyers advertising on TV about Bad Drugs?? Daily? Oh yeah, The FDA has been looking out for US a long time. NOT! So we are to trust them now with a New Tech Vaccine; that previously Failed every test on Animals? YALL Go for it. Vaccinations have cause the rise in Autism from a 1-10,000 chance in 1970 to 1- 32 Today! Proven fact that gets swept under the rug; and the Pharma Thugs have Killed dissenters over! And Americans are so trusting of this new Vaccine? I thought the DODO Bird was extinct! Search non-tracking QWANT then go to unbiased The New Tube for some Truth on covid & Vax. OR, trust your Government. It's up to you. As a "Free American" (Shaky but still) I want to know what is going in my body to "Trick my immune system" which thus far has served me well. OK. Attack the messenger; but please do your OWN homework. And I shouldn't have to beg normal people to do that. Obviously this was not aimed at your comment, JPS.

If I had to wish for Luck, I'd be thinking a little harder. Deaths have occurred in the Trails and in the early Vaccinations.(you won't hear all of that) Remember this virus has a 99% recovery rate. BTW, Good Luck-----------
No one has died in the vaccinations and of course people die in a sampling of 45,000. Two in the vaccine group and four in the placebo group. You realize people die in every day life?

I’m older than most but healthy. Tail end Charlie.

Oh, you’re not dead, yet? OK, you can have the vaccine, now. We’ve already done service animals and the Budweiser Clydesdales, we might as well let you be next.

No one has died in the vaccinations and of course people die in a sampling of 45,000. Two in the vaccine group and four in the placebo group. You realize people die in every day life?
This is exactly what people like me have been trying to say to people over the last 8-9 months. People die of something everyday. Yet, they still panic and worry about masks and 99% survival rates.

I’m older than most but healthy. Tail end Charlie.

Oh, you’re not dead, yet? OK, you can have the vaccine, now. We’ve already done service animals and the Budweiser Clydesdales, we might as well let you be next.
I put any creature including horses as essential if they are producing/bottling/delivering brewskis.

No surgery involved. Special needle does the implant; you won't feel a thing. I don't do smart phones, not interested in a Phone dominating me. Phones can be tossed. RFID Implants are forever. They have been planning for this since IBM invented the Bar Code. Scan your purchases, and scan you. The "Mark"
So now that I have been vaccinated I don't have to carry my credit card anymore? Who pays the bill?

So now that I have been vaccinated I don't have to carry my credit card anymore? Who pays the bill?

Search "Cryptocurrency" Gates has the Patent. (Convenient # 2020060606) Read up, there is lots to learn besides what cnn feeds you.

"Conspiracy"? Hang around about 6 Months; then get back. Sad that some don't have the ability to Observe and Extrapolate. How do you think they are going to determine if you have had the Vax? A Card you carry around? LOL. Right. How are they going to Make it mandatory without a Decree? Get the Merchants to require it. You won't be able to "Buy or Sell" without the vaccine. 666. "Conspiracy"? This is the strategy already being readied in Israel. They are fixing to Control you and all you can do is yell "Conspiracy" at me.
You sound like a crazy person, no offense.

You sound like a crazy person, no offense.

No problem. Most people out front attempting to warn of pending disaster were called Crazy, Looney, ect. They all laughed at Noah. I refer you to "Cryptocurrency". Search that. And the Mark of the Beast. Same numbers .

No problem. Most people out front attempting to warn of pending disaster were called Crazy, Looney, ect. They all laughed at Noah. I refer you to "Cryptocurrency". Search that. And the Mark of the Beast. Same numbers .
Maybe you should do some research of your own.

Does the Microsoft's Patent Seek to Microchip Humanity?

Its a 10 digit patent number that just happens to have 3 6's in it. This is a conspiracy theory thought up by a Russian. The patent is not for micro-chips, its for smart watches.

Maybe you should do some research of your own.

Does the Microsoft's Patent Seek to Microchip Humanity?

Its a 10 digit patent number that just happens to have 3 6's in it. This is a conspiracy theory thought up by a Russian. The patent is not for micro-chips, its for smart watches.

I refer you to my PREVIOUS answer. You sure working hard to avoid Cryptocurrency' huh? Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation owns the patent. 2020060606. Gates & Fauci = Blood Bros. Nah, nothing to see here; lololol

Last edited by a moderator:

VN Store

Back