Final national ranking under Holly

Chippo

Can anyone tell me if the lady Vols made it
into the top 100 teams nationaly under Holly?

Can anyone tell me if the lady Vols made it
into the top 100 teams nationaly under Holly?

I think the final (sad) ranking after last season was 60.

But hey, let’s be happy that the program gets a do-over — starting next week! Holly did do the best she could in an job that ANYone would have found difficult under the circumstances, but it proved impossible for someone who simply wasn’t born head-coach material.

Like a lot of other people I think it’s time we all put the past behind us, look forward, and stop putting salt in a LVFL’s wounds.

But hey, let’s be happy that the program gets a do-over — starting next week! Holly did do the best she could in an job that ANYone would have found difficult under the circumstances, but it proved impossible for someone who simply wasn’t born head-coach material.

Like a lot of other people I think it’s time we all put the past behind us, look forward, and stop putting salt in a LVFL’s wounds.
Well you're right. Not deliberately putting salt
in the sounds as she was a good assistant
coach. I am looking forward to a new season
with a new coach 😁 renewing the program

Reactions: T.J. and lvocd
Well you're right. Not deliberately putting salt
in the sounds as she was a good assistant
coach. I am looking forward to a new season
with a new coach 😁 renewing the program

I understand. I’ve made a few comments in recent months myself that some may have read as bashing the past when I wasn't. Sometimes this medium is maddening — posting written words without anyone having the benefit of knowing us personally or seeing our faces and body language as we do it. It’s so easy to misinterpret people when we can’t hear HOW they’re saying things. :rolleyes: It’s all we’ve got, though!

I understand. I’ve made a few comments in recent months myself that some may have read as bashing the past when I wasn't. Sometimes this medium is maddening — posting written words without anyone having the benefit of knowing us personally or seeing our faces and body language as we do it. It’s so easy to misinterpret people when we can’t hear HOW they’re saying things. :rolleyes: It’s all we’ve got, though!
Well spoken lvocd. Enjoy your posts ☺️

To borrow from my military background a bit; there are some people that are born with the inherent ability to lead (Commander). Other people are given the ability to coordinate, manage details, and keep things in order (Executive Officer). With all due respect to Holly Warlick, she was not given the tools with which to Command. Nothing wrong with that until the Executive Officer winds up in Command. Then there is usually trouble and plenty of it.

To borrow from my military background a bit; there are some people that are born with the inherent ability to lead (Commander). Other people are given the ability to coordinate, manage details, and keep things in order (Executive Officer). With all due respect to Holly Warlick, she was not given the tools with which to Command. Nothing wrong with that until the Executive Officer winds up in Command. Then there is usually trouble and plenty of it.

She just didn't grow with the job,,,that's all
And that is all I expect from anyone, Kellie, myself,,,anyone who does a job.
As I have told uninspired co-workers and employees..."When you've learned a job so well you can't learn anymore,,,learn to get a new job"

Reactions: Chippo

VN Store

Back