FINAL FOUR

knoxvol52

Who you got my picks is Kansas State over FAU, Gonzaga over UCONN, Creighton over SDSU and my upset Miami over Texas. In semifinals Kansa St. Over Creighton and Gonzaga over Miami and in Final Gonzaga over Kansas St. Mark Few gets his natty and he deserves it great guy

Who you got my picks is Kansas State over FAU, Gonzaga over UCONN, Creighton over SDSU and my upset Miami over Texas. In semifinals Kansa St. Over Creighton and Gonzaga over Miami and in Final Gonzaga over Kansas St. Mark Few gets his natty and he deserves it great guy
I like those picks. I became a Gozaga fan when we lived in Seattle in late 90's and got to see them play a few times. Agree Mark Few is a great HC and has Never missed making a NCAA Tourney as their HC for the last 24 years. They now also get their share of 4 and 5 stars to go play in Spokane, WA for their team. I'd love to see them take the nets down at the end of the Tourney this year!!!

Creighton, Miami, San Diego State, and Gonzaga would all be ok. UCONN and Texas are my hell no picks. Kansas State or FAU are my i dont know how i feel picks.

UConn
San Diego St
Kansas St
Texas

Reactions: Orange-U-Glad
If we have a San Diego State and FAU in the Final Four...that will just make life even more miserable as a Vol fan. It's bad enough that UConn can change coaches 60 times and still get right back in contention for it.

VN Store

Back