Final Four Bound!

viewable_women-1.gif

I was beginning to think my tickets were about to be sold. Candace showed some real heart tonight. Thank goodness for Hornbuckle. Tampa bound on Saturday.:rock:

Yeah, I think she will be fine. Remember the knee injury. She bounced back pretty quick. Her coming back in the second half, tells me she is not going to sit a game.

yes but more of the same again..ugly win..however ugly win better than pretty loss.
the ladies need to play more like a team and less like a one on 5. Anosike was a no show and hornbuckle was for most of the 2nd half..whole team was first half outside of horn and candace who had 27 of 29 pts.
that cant happen again or the ladies won't reach the finals much less win it all

Candace was amazing during the 1st half tonight...I hope she can get her shoulder under control for a run at another banner.

OK, look i agree that pat summit is the best ever in womens basketball and maybe even ncaa basketball period.
but take off the orange glasses.
Tenn has become a 1 dimensional team for the most part.
Pat will have to do her best coaching job of the year for the next two games and everyone on the team will have to play their best. If the ladies come out and look for Candace to do it all, we will struggle with LSU maybe squeak by and then get throttled by UCONN which will make me sick.
i was rooting for rutgers.
i want the ladies to win...but it sure ain't gonna be easy.

yes but more of the same again..ugly win..however ugly win better than pretty loss.
the ladies need to play more like a team and less like a one on 5. Anosike was a no show and hornbuckle was for most of the 2nd half..whole team was first half outside of horn and candace who had 27 of 29 pts.
that cant happen again or the ladies won't reach the finals much less win it all

OK, look i agree that pat summit is the best ever in womens basketball and maybe even ncaa basketball period.
but take off the orange glasses.
Tenn has become a 1 dimensional team for the most part.
Pat will have to do her best coaching job of the year for the next two games and everyone on the team will have to play their best. If the ladies come out and look for Candace to do it all, we will struggle with LSU maybe squeak by and then get throttled by UCONN which will make me sick.
i was rooting for rutgers.
i want the ladies to win...but it sure ain't gonna be easy.

Go ahead and eat your crow! By the way the Orange colored Glasses look pretty darn good to look through from where I'm standing!

VN Store

Back