Final batch of JFK Files released by Trump

LBJ operatives paid people to take truckloads of ballots and burn them in the desert

And which Russian bot did you get that from?

Bottom line prove it. Look I have no doubt crazy stuff has taken place in Texas but no worse than Louisiana or Alabama.

The funny thing is all those Democrats of the 60's you blame are all Republicans now after the passage of the Civil Rights laws in the mid-60's. Or as LBJ said after he signed the '65 Act, "I just gave the South to the Republicans for the next 50 years." He underestimated that.

FYI, you should know that his heirs and successors have the right to sue you for defamation for false statements, It seems they still have financial rights to his NIL. Had a business associate get nailed on that a few years back.

And which Russian bot did you get that from?

Bottom line prove it. Look I have no doubt crazy stuff has taken place in Texas but no worse than Louisiana or Alabama.

The funny thing is all those Democrats of the 60's you blame are all Republicans now after the passage of the Civil Rights laws in the mid-60's. Or as LBJ said after he signed the '65 Act, "I just gave the South to the Republicans for the next 50 years." He underestimated that.

FYI, you should know that his heirs and successors have the right to sue you for defamation for false statements, It seems they still have financial rights to his NIL. Had a business associate get nailed on that a few years back.
Lol you believe that lie that “all 60s Dems are now Republicans”. You must’ve went to a public school, especially with your “defamation” BS. Go back and educate yourself on reality and actually history

Duh, Kennedy was killed by the mafia. Haven't you guys watched that Netflix documentary called The Irishman?

Duh, Kennedy was killed by the mafia. Haven't you guys watched that Netflix documentary called The Irishman?
The mafia had men pulling triggers, no doubt. But he mafia wasn't the only ones with a motive to kill him and they highly likely got support from alphabet agencies.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back