Feldman Article - AD/Booster In-fighting may sabotage Leach Deal

If in fighting keeps Leach away, then please keep fighting.

Yeah, who wants to win games and make football fun again. Next time we play Arkansas we will be asking “why didn’t we hire Leach?”

We are the biggest clown show in sports. I’m including the Browns and the Jets.

Nothing has changed since last night. People are trying to create news out of nothing.

Reactions: 1 person
Leach would be great, but getting Haslam and Currie OUT of the program is better in the long run.

There is nobody, sane or not (which includes Leach), whom I would blame for not wanting to come and coach in this dumpster fire.

Holy ****

This really needs to be a "30 for 30" or "SEC Storied" special.

I agree. This is totally unreal. I said on Sunday that it's like a trainwreck. Such an ugly sight, but I just cannot look away. The flames have truly become awe-inspiring.

no if in fighting results in a currie dismissal and a power restructure, then please keep fighting.

it's not just about a coach.

Why does this make sense? "The operation was a success, but the patient died".
Have we come to that?

Are there no adults in the room.. Stop it children. Get this done and then go get your dueling pistols.

While I understand what Fulmer is doing the timing is awful. By most accounts Currie could of signed Leach already, but he was pulled back home. Now this will end up costing us Leach.

If so we haven't seen bottom yet.

If UT didn't bring Leach with them on the plane back to Knoxville, I don't think it's going to happen. The power struggle and Currie's inability to close a deal continues...

So basically, Currie finally does something right and now chaos in the AD is going to pull the plug. So next time we play Arky they are going to hang half a hundred on us. Great
this isn't just happening...now. it's been going on for more than a decade, and right now, it appears there's an opportunity to actually right a bunch of wrongs, and remove jimmy jr from his perch.

sucks for right now, short term. agreed. but long term.....we need this to happen.

Reactions: 2 people
If this forces the Haslam influence out of the AD, I can deal with it.

Think about it for a minute, if we land Leach BUT the same administration that has crippled past coaches with their incompetence is in place what have we really done? Currie and Haslam need to be out the door first and foremost.

Reactions: 5 people
While I understand what Fulmer is doing the timing is awful. By most accounts Currie could of signed Leach already, but he was pulled back home. Now this will end up costing us Leach.

If so we haven't seen bottom yet.

And set us back even further....

Currie should have been gone the Monday after the Schiano debacle. Big mistake letting him stay on.

No impressed with anyone in the UTAD and that includes Fulmer.

They all need to stop acting like children, put aside their differences and hire a coach.

Reactions: 2 people
If UT didn't bring Leach with them on the plane back to Knoxville, I don't think it's going to happen. The power struggle and Currie's inability to close a deal continues...

If it doesn't happen, Leach is the kind of guy that will explain to the world why this screwed up. We should at least get some insight into the death of a storied college football program.

VN Store

Back