Feel free to give this guy some feedback....

Voluminous1

This was posted in a newspaper in CT

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=..._id=17739&rfi=6

"-- The floppy-eared ol’ hound dog gracing Tennessee’s new athletic logo does not yet have a name. He actually looks like a "Zeke," I reckon, but the smart money is on "Elvis."

-- If "Rocky Top" isn’t the worst college "fight song" of all time, it has to be a very close second."

Bart Fisher is a Herald columnist and former sports editor of The Herald. Readers can write to him at 1 Herald Square, New Britain 06050 or e-mail sports@newbritainherald.com.

What's the point? It's a well known fact that nobody in New England knows jack about college football.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 20, 2005 1:20 PM
What's the point?  It's a well known fact that nobody in New England knows jack about college football.
[snapback]105755[/snapback]​

Tell you what, Georgie, you hit the nail square on the head, square on the head!!!!!!!

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 20, 2005 10:20 AM
What's the point?  It's a well known fact that nobody in New England knows jack about college football.
[snapback]105755[/snapback]​

They still live up Doug Flutie's hail mary against Miami.

Well I think if you aren't a tennessee fan then you are going to hate the Song Rocky top. I have heard that after going to a tennessee game, you will have the song stuck in your head for weeks..............

Originally posted by Voluminous1@Jun 20, 2005 1:49 PM
Does anyone know what "new athletic logo" he is refering to?
[snapback]105782[/snapback]​

Got to be talking about the new stuff they are doing with the growling Smokey.

Zeek? Elvis? It's very obvious that he doens't know jack or he would be familiar with Smokey. He is probably some loser UCONN fan who spends his time obsessing over Pat.

]Me and my family had a burned cd of Rocky Top that we listen to when we go to the games. When we are not at the games......................We just can't get enough of that song..............As for the dog.................come on now don't pick on Smoky............what did he do to you............bite you on the butt.............. :shakeit: :

What an idiot. Sometimes I wonder if the cold weather up north can actually freeze your brain and make you stupid.

Not only is he just flat wrong in his "observations," but they're also very plain and lack ALL of the qualities he stated were possessed by the man he is trying to emulate.

Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me. Good ol' rocky top, woooo, rocky today tennessee! :)

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Jun 20, 2005 5:05 PM
these guys are so iggnorant they think they are gods. i hate yankees and could care less what they say or write.
[snapback]105916[/snapback]​

And what about this Yankee?

Originally posted by JSB2277@Jun 20, 2005 9:30 PM
west coast yank.

its 'different'
[snapback]106065[/snapback]​

I believe so!!!!!!! The east coast yankees are soooooooooo different!!! :shakehead:

VN Store

Back