Feb 4 game

His bday present.. he is 10.. we live in Alabama so I hope people dont see my truck with alabama tag and think auburn fan..
Great seats.. 6th row center across from team in i think section 121
coming in Friday night and then we will be walking around im sure.. stop by Neyland and such.. walk the river maybe even..
And then Vols beat auburn

We got to watch most of the game last night on his actual bday but missed alot due to his basketball practice.. just told him yesterday he had tickets and he is fired up... Cant wait to get him to Knoxville.. ty for all the suggestions
and one more.
best place to park for the game.. we will walk around campus weather permitting also

His bday present.. he is 10.. we live in Alabama so I hope people dont see my truck with alabama tag and think auburn fan..
coming in Friday night and then we will be walking around im sure.. stop by Neyland and such.. walk the river maybe even..
UT flag or magnet should take care of that.

We got to watch most of the game last night on his actual bday but missed alot due to his basketball practice.. just told him yesterday he had tickets and he is fired up... Cant wait to get him to Knoxville.. ty for all the suggestions
and one more.
best place to park for the game.. we will walk around campus weather permitting also

Most people park in the commuter lot on the ag campus by the vet school off of Neyland dr/Joe Johnson dr. It's free and there's a shuttle bus over to TBA.

However, if you want to walk around anyways, I'll throw out the garage at the corner of 11th street and Cumberland. It's an ~10 minute walk over that takes you by the hill and the student union. Also, almost nobody parks there so you're out fast.

You're in my dad's section about 13 rows in front of him. Great seats and you'll both have a blast. Even better with a win. Cheer loud!

Keep us posted ! And cherish every second. You’ll wake up tomorrow and be taking him to college campus and leaving him there.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
My son loved the place no tht we won. Hated we sucked but it was a good opportunity for him to learn a lesson that sometimes you don’t make all your shots and find a way to win
season ticket holders around us were great
we were in 121 row 6. Right at mid court

VN Store

Back